pomara1

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Barquisimeto, Venezuela
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello Guys,

I have a question. I received my ITA on April 19th. At first I only had the "Permanent Residency" type of application to fill. I noticed that later there is also an application that says "Online Application" but I'm not quite sure of what it is. I am having problems with it as when I click on continue it gives me an error saying that:

Our Online Services Are Currently Down
System-generated error code:NJYTZBC1 (2017-05-16 17:22:51)

Sorry

This on-line service is currently not available.

Possible reasons::

1. We are currently updating this Web site.
  2. We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later.

Can anybody help me giving a little orientation on what it means and what to do? I highly appreciate your help.

BEst regards

Toma1993

Star Member
May 11, 2017
If you are applying today the system is down . As I called cic yesterday and they mentioned that the system will be down tomorrow (which is today) hopefully that will help your question. Thanks

hinaawan

Sep 5, 2017
Hello Guys,

I have a question. I received my ITA on April 19th. At first I only had the "Permanent Residency" type of application to fill. I noticed that later there is also an application that says "Online Application" but I'm not quite sure of what it is. I am having problems with it as when I click on continue it gives me an error saying that:

Our Online Services Are Currently Down
System-generated error code:NJYTZBC1 (2017-05-16 17:22:51)

Sorry

This on-line service is currently not available.

Possible reasons::

1. We are currently updating this Web site.
  2. We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later.

Can anybody help me giving a little orientation on what it means and what to do? I highly appreciate your help.

BEst regards

Hello

i have the same issue, as described by u. daily i click on the online application and get the same error. do u think we have to fill it. i guess we just have to fill permanent resident application. plz update me.

one more thing is tht i got ontario nomination through express entry, when i filled my permanent resident application and got document checklist, there is no requirement of my provincial nomination certificate, no ielts result, no
ECA. am i getting the correct checklist?

pomara1

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Barquisimeto, Venezuela
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello

i have the same issue, as described by u. daily i click on the online application and get the same error. do u think we have to fill it. i guess we just have to fill permanent resident application. plz update me.

one more thing is tht i got ontario nomination through express entry, when i filled my permanent resident application and got document checklist, there is no requirement of my provincial nomination certificate, no ielts result, no
ECA. am i getting the correct checklist?
The error is a glitch. Just focus in the main application and the other one will dissapear after 60 days

hinaawan

Sep 5, 2017
The error is a glitch. Just focus in the main application and the other one will dissapear after 60 days
thx.
what about document checklist.
also in my checklist its written Police Certificate (multiple) but i have been living in pakistan since my birth. so i have only one police certificate