+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online application status

moralain

Jun 27, 2017
Please I need help.I applied for a study permit to Canada this June 5th 2017 and on tracking my application on the 22nd of this month it was showing that my processed passport has been dispatched from Canada visa office Dakar to application center.so following this discussion forum I decided to link my paper application to online.Only to see that:we regret to inform you that you did not meet eligibility requirements but have not gone to collect my passport yet.so I don't know what this really mean

nehat

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Please I need help.I applied for a study permit to Canada this June 5th 2017 and on tracking my application on the 22nd of this month it was showing that my processed passport has been dispatched from Canada visa office Dakar to application center.so following this discussion forum I decided to link my paper application to online.Only to see that:we regret to inform you that you did not meet eligibility requirements but have not gone to collect my passport yet.so I don't know what this really mean
I am sorry but this means your visa is refused. See your final decision or any letter that you have got. You can reapply if you have time.

moralain

Jun 27, 2017
What are the eligibility requirements for study visa to Canada.can someone who already got the visa help please