+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Application status

masher

Jun 10, 2013
Hi,
My in-laws have Pakistani passports but they are are currently in USA on visit visa. I applied for their Canadian tourist visa online on May 9th. I got the confirmation email the same day. I haven't heard anything after the confirmation email. I did pay premium processing fee. Is this kind of a delay normal. Is there anyway I can find the status of their applications. Who should I contact in this regard. Please let me know. Thanks.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

masher said:
Hi,
My in-laws have Pakistani passports but they are are currently in USA on visit visa. I applied for their Canadian tourist visa online on May 9th. I got the confirmation email the same day. I haven't heard anything after the confirmation email. I did pay premium processing fee. Is this kind of a delay normal. Is there anyway I can find the status of their applications. Who should I contact in this regard. Please let me know. Thanks.
1. There is no premium processing fee. It is $75.00 each.
2. The processing time at either 19/21 days depending on the office, and probably another 10 days as Pakistani citizens. If approved, then you get an email telling you to submit the passports.