+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online application process from Pakistan

manivd

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Hi guys,
I want to apply for study permit online from Karachi, to start my studies in September 2014 session.
Can anyone here please guide me how to do it ? In reference with application form IMM1294, I want to know the below mention questions:
1) What is the question one UCI ? Do I have to leave it blank.
2) Is there a limited number of documents that can be uploaded or I can upload unlimited documents as much as I want ?
3) In question for languages my native language is not English, so what shall I write in part b of it ?
4) It ask for tuition fees, room and board and other. Do I have to mention it as per one year/annually or for the whole masters ?
5) For education is says give full details of your highest level of post secondary education, I have done MBA from England but my masters is engineering based for which I got acceptance from Canada is purely based on my bachelors engineering degree and my job experience. So i want to mention my Bachelors as well. Is it possible to fill details of both the degrees online on the form ? if yes then how.
6) Can I upload few documents later at the time of processing or all the documents I have to upload at one time before paying the visa and bio metric fees ?