ONLINE APPLICATION (PHILIPPINES)

ladyph

Apr 4, 2014
philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2014
hello guys.. just want to ask something regarding online application. im under family stream..

i submitted my online application last april 5, 2014
i received a confirmation last april 6, 2014 together with the file number.
also, i sent my SP2 at the mpnp website the same day (april 6, 2014), but until now i haven't receive any acknowledgement receipt. :(

*the problem is i mistakenly put a wrong email add of my sponsor in my sp2 application :( so maybe that's the reason why they haven't receive any email stating that they have to submit the sp2 as my sponsor.

*im the one who received the email from mpnp to submit my sp2, so that day i submit my sp2 (filled up by my sponsor) thru my account at the mpnp website.

my questions are:
- what does the AOR look like? is it an email or literally receipt?
- how am i going to do to fix my sp2 and replace the wrong email add of my sponsor with the right one? (i already sent an email at the mpnp help account, but there are no answers yet )
- when you submit your application online how did you receive the AOR?

--THANK YOU VERY MUCH! HOPING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK! :)

ladyph

Apr 4, 2014
philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2014
zippedglasses said:
So it's the season of applications for study permits once again!
I'll be submitting my application next week, and hopefully get a visa before University starts in September.

Any tips for a first time applicant? ???
hello! i dont know anything po about application for study permit.. im under family stream po eh.. anyway goodluck po! :)

rcpp

Star Member
Jan 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Passport Req..
27-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-2014
zippedglasses said:
So it's the season of applications for study permits once again!
I'll be submitting my application next week, and hopefully get a visa before University starts in September.

Any tips for a first time applicant? ???
Hello,

As long as you prepared and are going to submit documents corresponding to the Checklist for SP applicants in the Philippines, then I believe you're fine. Make sure, too, that those documents are legit ;D

If the opportunity of studying abroad for you is now, then it will come. Be patient and Pray always. ;)

Best of luck with your application! God bless.

ainex_francois

Star Member
Apr 2, 2010
Taif, Saudi Arabia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys!

Sana may magreply. Ano po mga needed documents to be submitted for the student visa?
i got my letter of acceptance and then i checked cic Philippines all they have is the checklist.
I read some of the post and some submitted diploma, tor, nbi, birth cert and study plan. Do i
need to submit this together with the forms listed in the checklist? Please anyone i need your
reply. Thank u! :)

Hopefulgir08

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 13, 2014 (July 1, 2014 refused due to foreign police clearance) October 29, 2014 (reapplied)
Med's Request
June 17, 2014
Med's Done....
June 19,2014
Passport Req..
Paper Application. November 4, 2014(approval email rceived)
VISA ISSUED...
November 6, 2014 Passport received
LANDED..........
November 2014
ainex_francois said:
Hi guys!

Sana may magreply. Ano po mga needed documents to be submitted for the student visa?
i got my letter of acceptance and then i checked cic Philippines all they have is the checklist.
I read some of the post and some submitted diploma, tor, nbi, birth cert and study plan. Do i
need to submit this together with the forms listed in the checklist? Please anyone i need your
reply. Thank u! :)

Hi. This is the list of what I've submitted:
Application forms
College diploma, TOR
IELTS results
LOA
payment receipt
School application form
Nbi
Birth certificate
Foreign police clearances
Former visas
Sponsor's ids (parents)
Marriage contract
Proof of business
Bank statement (4months)
Bank certificate
Annual income tax (parents)
Special power of attorney
Affidavit of support

Hope this helps

ainex_francois

Star Member
Apr 2, 2010
Taif, Saudi Arabia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you! :D

Btw, payment receipt sa school ba the one you submitted? I haven't paid any tuition fee yet, school hasn't asked for it. I have receipt from the application thing when i applied for the college. Ok lang ba yun? Thank you ulit! Congrats sa visa mo!

erwinjohn997

Nov 4, 2014
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
11-07-2019
AOR Received.
waiting..
Hopefulgir08 said:
Hi. This is the list of what I've submitted:
Application forms
College diploma, TOR
IELTS results
LOA
payment receipt
School application form
Nbi
Birth certificate
Foreign police clearances
Former visas
Sponsor's ids (parents)
Marriage contract
Proof of business
Bank statement (4months)
Bank certificate
Annual income tax (parents)
Special power of attorney
Affidavit of support

Hope this helps
hello, thanks for this post, but can i ask if IELTS result is also included? 'coz i didn't saw it in the checklist, nakakahiya kasi yung score ko :p and by the way yung manager's check po ba is ilalagay ko na din sa application envelope ko? sana mag grant ako ng visa :/ kasi wala akong work and no travel history kasi just graduated last october 2013 and passed the board last June 2014 :(

Hopefulgir08

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 13, 2014 (July 1, 2014 refused due to foreign police clearance) October 29, 2014 (reapplied)
Med's Request
June 17, 2014
Med's Done....
June 19,2014
Passport Req..
Paper Application. November 4, 2014(approval email rceived)
VISA ISSUED...
November 6, 2014 Passport received
LANDED..........
November 2014
ainex_francois said:

Btw, payment receipt sa school ba the one you submitted? I haven't paid any tuition fee yet, school hasn't asked for it. I have receipt from the application thing when i applied for the college. Ok lang ba yun? Thank you ulit! Congrats sa visa mo!
Hi, welcome! :) yes once you're accepted na, then you can pay na the tuition then they'll issue u ur LOA and payment receipt together. It is necessary to pay the tuition khit one semester only. Pampalakas ng visa mo. Do you have IELTS na?

erwinjohn997

Nov 4, 2014
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
11-07-2019
AOR Received.
waiting..
hello guys another major major question haha. 8) regarding SOP, ano po ba isusulat ko dun about sa relation ng course ko natapos dto or sa work experience ko? im a RN and nag wwork ako sa maternal clinic but kkunin ko course is about disability studies, if sa pag ka RN ko siya irerelate madami ako pde sabhn kasi madami ako exposure sa ospital when i was in college pero pag sa maternal nurse ko sa clinic arang wla ako msydong marelate :( please help . thanks

DocRZ

Apr 5, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila (Online)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
Med's Request
29-07-2013
Med's Done....
02-08-2013
Passport Req..
08-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2013
LANDED..........
22-08-2013
ainex_francois said:

Tuition fee payment is not a requirement nor a way to push your visa application forward. Don't pay anything if you don't want to be penalized for any refunds if you don't get a visa. Just provide financial documents that you can pay your tuition as well as living expenses for a year. Giving more documents than what is required is both a hassle on your part as well as the visa officers' part. I'll advice you to just provide what is being asked.

DocRZ

Apr 5, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila (Online)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
Med's Request
29-07-2013
Med's Done....
02-08-2013
Passport Req..
08-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2013
LANDED..........
22-08-2013
erwinjohn997 said:
hello guys another major major question haha. 8) regarding SOP, ano po ba isusulat ko dun about sa relation ng course ko natapos dto or sa work experience ko? im a RN and nag wwork ako sa maternal clinic but kkunin ko course is about disability studies, if sa pag ka RN ko siya irerelate madami ako pde sabhn kasi madami ako exposure sa ospital when i was in college pero pag sa maternal nurse ko sa clinic arang wla ako msydong marelate :( please help . thanks
In your case, it's easy to connect. Just say it's your passion to take care of disabled persons. Also state the fact that there are limited positions for nurses in the Philippines that's why you ended ip working in a maternity ward. What kind of disability ba ang focus? Physical, mental? Mag-imbemto ka na lang ng kwento na believable. Example: you took care of your physically disabled family members... Also include in your SOP your future plans after graduation. Good luck!

DocRZ

Apr 5, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila (Online)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
Med's Request
29-07-2013
Med's Done....
02-08-2013
Passport Req..
08-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2013
LANDED..........
22-08-2013
ainex_francois said:
Hi!

May format po kayo ng SOP? I am trying to do it pero I don't know the correct format. Thanks po!
I used business letter format...
The content will vary depending on your program.
Mine was a research based master's on obesity and diabetes so what I did was provide relevant personal reasons why I want to do research on this area, strengthen that with my education and job experiences. I finally stated my future plans. All in all, it was a 1 page, single spaced, Times New Roman with 1" margin in all sides. Good luck!

Bajinggirl

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
File Transfer...
16-12-2014
Med's Request
17-12-2014
Med's Done....
22-12-2014
Interview........
NBI Clearance Requested 17-02-2015
Passport Req..
04-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
Hello DocRZ,
I am waiting for an update on my online application for study permit. I applied Dec. 16, 2014 and received my medical exam instruction the following day. I had my medical exam Dec. 22. Unfortunately, the clinic in Cebu took their holiday break the following day and resumed just this Jan. 5. I followed up Jan 8 and they said the results were forwarded to the Embassy. How long usually does it take for us to get an update in our application confirming our medical is all clear? The clinic said, my results were all fine and I understood the results will be reviewed by embassy physicians.
I have read from your posts that NBI clearance was not asked from you. I have secured one yet as well.
What worries me much is the proof of financial support. I submitted only the letter of financial support from the research center as GRA. Nothing more. No bank account records since I don't have any. I can't help but doubt my chances of getting approval at times.
Any thought po?
Thank you.

superman2012

Nov 20, 2014
Hi. Please help po.
I will be sending my documents through online po and medyo confusing lang about sa requirements kung san ko siya iuupload like NBi, certificate of employment of my sponsor and mine, letter of support etc. Guys san ko po ba pwede iupload tong mga additional documents na ito? Thanks