+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online application more than 20 days already

Lesadel

Dec 12, 2017
Hi guys,

I wanted to ask, how long does it take for canada to approve or have a result with TRV that was applied online. Submitted mine on Nov 9, but up until now I don’t have any news from them.

I checked my account and everything was in progress. Anybody knows how long does it take to have a result? Thank you!!

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Unfortunately it takes as long as it takes there is no way to predict. The processing times quoted are estimates only not guarantees. Where are you applying from ?

Lesadel

Dec 12, 2017
Unfortunately it takes as long as it takes there is no way to predict. The processing times quoted are estimates only not guarantees. Where are you applying from ?

Hi i am applying here in the US. Also in tourist visa here.

mo82

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
To all you who have applied online TRV.
Keep 35days.
Its sad but true this time of the year they really process late due to volume.
My tracker got activated today. phew

Reactions: Lesadel

Lesadel

Dec 12, 2017
To all you who have applied online TRV.
Keep 35days.
Its sad but true this time of the year they really process late due to volume.
My tracker got activated today. phew

Hi how long did it took for them to approve your TRV?

Harry.786

Dec 7, 2017
I have applied my visitor visa to 14 Nov and the processing time was 29 days but today's have completed 30 days and how long time will be processing in this case plz help me

Lesadel

Dec 12, 2017
I have applied my visitor visa to 14 Nov and the processing time was 29 days but today's have completed 30 days and how long time will be processing in this case plz help me
Hi mine has passed that deadline also. I havent heard from them, and I don’t know if there is still a chance or whatever. Still hopeful though.

Jassatwal

Nov 28, 2017
Hi i
I have same situation. I applied trv on 20th November online but haven’t received anything after that. It shows stills in processing.. i am thinking of filling ircc web form for more than normal processing time.

Lesadel

Dec 12, 2017
Hi i
I have same situation. I applied trv on 20th November online but haven’t received anything after that. It shows stills in processing.. i am thinking of filling ircc web form for more than normal processing time.

Dis you apply for visit visa?