Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello, Please answer the questions whose applied online;
1-they required very less documents,for example, they require just passport, financial, letter of acceptance, digital photo, and application forms. that it. then how they will determine the whole case?
2-as we can upload 1 file at a time then how can we show our job experience letter or other personal details? atleast they didn't mention about any personal details.
3-as on applicant form we mention about our last 10 years activities like job experience in the EMPLOYE BOX but in online they didn't requie any letter about exprience then how they will identify what we wrote in applicatn form?
4-ther is no need to provide Police clearence certificate in online............is not it necessary? i am coufused that in personal cheklist(online ) they ask about police clearance but at the time of apply they don't require........what do you guys think about this?

if anyone is aware about above mentioned quires then plz discuss here.

dipta

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Onlline 09-04-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
21-04-2013
Med's Done....
22-04-2013
Passport Req..
07-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2013
LANDED..........
24-08-2013
Abu Bakr said:
1-they required very less documents,for example, they require just passport, financial, letter of acceptance, digital photo, and application forms. that it. then how they will determine the whole case?
Based on these things and it is a good idea to add letter of explanation but optional.

2-as we can upload 1 file at a time then how can we show our job experience letter or other personal details? atleast they didn't mention about any personal details.
you need to put all in one word file or pdf file
3-as on applicant form we mention about our last 10 years activities like job experience in the EMPLOYE BOX but in online they didn't requie any letter about exprience then how they will identify what we wrote in applicatn form?
As I said you can add it in one file and upload it also you can add it with letter of explanation.

4-ther is no need to provide Police clearence certificate in online............is not it necessary? i am coufused that in personal cheklist(online ) they ask about police clearance but at the time of apply they don't require........what do you guys think about this?

They will need it sooner or later . SO if you have it add it to letter of explanation. Or else they will ask you after you have applied.

Hope this is all the information you need.

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
any more reply..........?

dipta

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Onlline 09-04-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
21-04-2013
Med's Done....
22-04-2013
Passport Req..
07-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2013
LANDED..........
24-08-2013
Try contacting travellingsalesman he is from Pakistan and I think he can clear your further queries.

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Adil Sulehri said:
i have applied online , msg me ur cell no , i will tell u in detail
rest is on my signature
hi,
Why not here bro.........? i just wana clear some thing that i mentioned and about digital signature?