+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VISITOR's Visa from Philippines TIMELINE

O_guy

Aug 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
epie said:
Yes I did include my bank statement and the letter of support of my fiancee and but they refused me coz i don't have or we don't have family ties included.

Is it still possible that I can still apply a visitors visa as a wife?
If you love him, then marry him. Doesn't matter whether you can get visitor visa or not. You can marry him in the Philippines and start the sponsorship application.

epie

Star Member
Oct 15, 2013
maplemango said:
LOL whatever man. Prove it and then make your accusations. Till then, have fun hassling people for no apparent reason.

For anyone who would like to know about our first and only experience dealing with CIC/Manila VO, I'll be happy to share the steps we took, and some advice about documents and what could be included within. It was a long ordeal making sure everything was perfect but at the end of the day we were successful!
hello good day. Can I ask about what did you do to apply your wife's visa? please?

zedekiah08

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2012
Doc's Request.
31-01-2013
AOR Received.
01-02-2013
Med's Request
very soon
Med's Done....
none
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
in Canada since 2009
maplemango said:
LOL whatever man. Prove it and then make your accusations. Till then, have fun hassling people for no apparent reason.

For anyone who would like to know about our first and only experience dealing with CIC/Manila VO, I'll be happy to share the steps we took, and some advice about documents and what could be included within. It was a long ordeal making sure everything was perfect but at the end of the day we were successful!
hi maplemango,

im hoping to have my mom here in Canada for Christmas... we want to get her a tourist visa...ima tfw here in Alberta and married to a Canadian citizen, im still waiting for P.R.....my question is should I be the one who will send the invitation letter or it should be my husband since hes a Canadian citizen?? I would like to pm you for im planning to do it online, and I will be the one who will do it since shes not that good in computer....im really hoping we can celebrate Christmas here with my mom.

travelerguy

Feb 22, 2014
Hello,

Good day to all. i have some questions

1. I got this message from them just after 1 day of submission online (I'm a Filipino & in the Philippines). Does this mean they grant me a visa? its like less than 24hours from the time i submitted my application.

"This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We
require your passport to finalize processing your application."

2. Is this the address where to send my passport?
Canada Visa Application Centre Manila
VFS Services Phils. Pvt. Inc.
Mezzanine Floor Ecoplaza Bldg.
Chino Roces Ave Ext. Pasong Tamo Ext.
Makati city 1231
Philippines

3. Can I just go there and give it to them since its only less than 5mins away from our house.

4. any other fees i need to pay and how much?

Sorry, might have silly questions here but this is just my first time applying.

Thank you so much in advance

thank you so much

nismopinoy

Oct 16, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014
AOR Received.
30-01-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
travelerguy said:
Hello,

Good day to all. i have some questions

1. I got this message from them just after 1 day of submission online (I'm a Filipino & in the Philippines). Does this mean they grant me a visa? its like less than 24hours from the time i submitted my application.

"This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We
require your passport to finalize processing your application."

2. Is this the address where to send my passport?
Canada Visa Application Centre Manila
VFS Services Phils. Pvt. Inc.
Mezzanine Floor Ecoplaza Bldg.
Chino Roces Ave Ext. Pasong Tamo Ext.
Makati city 1231
Philippines

3. Can I just go there and give it to them since its only less than 5mins away from our house.

4. any other fees i need to pay and how much?

Sorry, might have silly questions here but this is just my first time applying.

Thank you so much in advance

thank you so much
This might be a bisa already because they already asked for your passport. As far as i know you need to send your passport (registered mail with tracking number) via courier, i dont think they will allow you to go to the embassy without any appointment, just to make sure, you can call them.

Btw, did you apply TOURIST VISA? In what entry? Single or multiple? Oh well there's a news that if you apply single entry they will grant you multiple entry.

chums09

Feb 24, 2014
its good to know that Canadian Embassy in Manila is responding fairly quickly to visa applications! My husband and i are debating between supervisa and regular visa for my inlaws. Any input??

I know that main difference is In supervisa a longer stay is allowed (up to 2yrs) vs 6months in tourist visa.
Thanks!

travelerguy

Feb 22, 2014
Thank you so much! I went to Canada visa application center yesterday and submit my passport. I paid php 993. They said its for delivery, email and txt update. I applied for tourist visa through online last feb 19. Feb 20, i got an email saying that they have decided and they need an email. It does not say if granted or denied. Its a multiple entry visa application.

dUNE

Feb 15, 2014
hi guys need some inputs, I'm planning to apply TRV nextmonth with my wife and my child.What is the best way to convience the VO since my wife don't have a current job right now? but like other requirements such as bank statement,properties(land title& Car registration) were under my name,can also request my employer a letter of my absence.Would it be possible that I can make a cover letter indicate all the expenses shouldered on my behalf.Thanks

travelerguy

Feb 22, 2014
Just give everything you have.
apply online
scan all your documents
land titles
car registration
certificate of employment
bank statements

give detailed itinerary, choice of your hotels w/ per night rate, Just to show them that you can afford those hotels base on your monthly income/ current savings.....

lets hear from the seniors
because its only my 1st time to apply. i just did those things above and got approve.

dUNE

Feb 15, 2014
nice to know with u travel guy,also I just convience my friend who already PR to send me an invitation and he say yes when i pm him,he said, he cannot promise me to stay with him because he's just staying in his job and struggling with his financial matter.Since I'm the one who make favor,I told him that I will make the letter of invitation and send back to him to complete with his name/address etc..Is it the best way to indicate in the letter that he is the one who will accomodate during our stay?my purpose is to celebrate our 5years anniversary with my wife and travel.hope to hear from u guys..thanks

travelerguy

Feb 22, 2014
Feb 19-submit online application
Feb 20-email recv. Request pp
Feb 24-send pp to vac
Feb 27-got pp with visa

It was really fast :)

mica01

Sep 14, 2013
Good day. I want to ask the possibilities of my mom getting her trv. She's 51, retired and separated. She has a sister in Montreal and Nephew ( son of her sister not the one in CA ) who will invite her. Does her 'retired ' status here in ph may affect her future app? Or bank statement, supporting docs from my cousin and other properties are enough to support her? And.. she doesn't have a travel history. We're still planning to take her to HK so she can show that she has a stamp on her pp. Will that helps?

Thankyou in advance..

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
HI, what are the other family ties evidence u submitted..pls help..

maplemango said:
Like I wrote before, applied online for wife/stepdaughter Oct. 14, passport request letter Oct. 15.

We sent the passports to the VAC Oct. 16, and they were returned by courier to us yesterday Oct.23, with two TRVs inside.

It took less than 24 hours for them to decide, and 1 week to receive, affix the visa, and return the passports to us.

A job extremely well done by CIC and the Manila Visa Office! Still amazed how quick this was considering the usual processing times and the catching up they're doing after the labour dispute.

Ysabell0321

Sep 23, 2015
hi! i am inviting my mother to stay here in canada temporarily. because she doesnt know how to go about the online application, i did it for her. my question is, can i use my canadian credit card to pay for the fees? well she doesnt have a credit card in the philippines.

jocas

Star Member
Jun 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
AOR Received.
16-07-2014
Med's Done....
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
11-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
in GOD's PERFECT TIME
LANDED..........
in GOD's PERFECT TIME
Hi..planning to invite my mom to visit here in Canada under TRV.
Question: is it okay ba lahat requirements bang mom e send sa akin at kami nlang in hubby mag submit sa embassy together with our documents? Dpt ba talaga sa pinas e submit? Thanks