Online application for TRV

jas_to_canada

Star Member
Dec 9, 2010
Toronto
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Hi Guys,

I am in process of applying TRV through online portal, I have a question you guys can help with!

What should be the purpose of visit? -- work or visitor
if I select Visitor, it tells me to fill the form IMM5708E (change of conditions form) in the end, whereas if i choose work, it shows me IMM5257E (Application for Visitor Visa - Temp resident visa) which is same as the offline paper application form for TRV.

Now when i choose work there, later on in documents it ask me to upload "Employment records -- which needs why did i leave the old job, how much hours, money etc etc"
but if i chose visitor there, then i need to upload proof of "financial support -- which includes job letter (as i have that)"

So what is to be done there?

My status is Worker on closed permit.
if anybody applied through the portal, please let me know. any help would be appreciated.
Cheerss

jas_to_canada

Star Member
Dec 9, 2010
Toronto
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
that would be my last call, its really frustrating when you have to wait in queue for long, i am expecting the reply based on experience here.

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They are the best source. Your question is too specific and technical . I doubt anybody can answer you right away or if anybody will follow the whole process online trying to understand what you are asking about.

And , no, the queue on phone is not so long.