+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Application - Few questions with regards to supporting documents

vw@ut033

Jun 30, 2017
Q14 asks for Travel Documents and/or Passports. Unless you are a refugee (and you have a refugee travel document), you only need to submit details of ALL passports that were valid in the 5 year period.
ok that helps a lot. one last doubt with regards to Q14. In online application they are only asking us for the bio page of the passport.

The bio page(s) has your information (for example, name, photo and date of birth).

• If your document has more than 1 bio page, upload them all as 1 file.

So i have uploaded only the bio page (first and last page of the passports) and i have attached all the pages of the passport in the UPLOAD MORE DOCUMENTS - OTHER SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS section... Is this good enough or should i just upload all the pages of my passports in Q14 section itself?

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ok that helps a lot. one last doubt with regards to Q14. In online application they are only asking us for the bio page of the passport.

The bio page(s) has your information (for example, name, photo and date of birth).

• If your document has more than 1 bio page, upload them all as 1 file.

So i have uploaded only the bio page (first and last page of the passports) and i have attached all the pages of the passport in the UPLOAD MORE DOCUMENTS - OTHER SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS section... Is this good enough or should i just upload all the pages of my passports in Q14 section itself?

Thanks
No, what you have done should suffice.

Reactions: vw@ut033