VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in His time
@ericclapton, is your visa approved?

tinku patel

Apr 30, 2013
hi
I live in canada with valid work permit. I submitted my passport today to CIC for TRV stamp...how long does it take for passport return with visa stamp? does any one have any idea? please reply me. Coz I couldn't find the processing time after submitting the passport to visa office.
thanks

Melissalazar

May 19, 2014
Before you were askes to send yous passport. Did they ask you for extra stuff like more documents or the medical examination? :-[

mueen ismail

Jul 10, 2015
ericclapton said:
Hello all,

New here, thanks for keeping this excellent forum up and running!

I've applied for a temporary resident (visitor) visa online, via MyCIC. I live in New York. The application went through, fees were charged, and I'm waiting for a response now. A couple of questions for those of you who have gone through this:

- What's the process after / if the application gets approved. All I've done I've done online, will I have to mail my passport or present myself at the consulate AFTER this?
- Any idea what a typical waiting time would be?

Thanks again,

- E.

Hey! i assume you got your visa stamped and everything worked out (hopefully). My question to you is, how long did it take you to get the visa stamped and your passport mailed back to you? I have a flight on august 4th and im nervous whether ill make it or not...

sr71blackbird

Dec 27, 2017
What do you mean by 18 days?

Is it 18 working days? I have followed the same process from India but have not heard back from cic. Its been 20 working days and they have not asked me to submit my passport.

What do you think? Did you receive request to submit passport from cic directly as online update to your application in mycic account?

Please let me know what can I do.. I am so worried. Website said it takes only 3 days processing time.
Which website said that it take only 3 days?