+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online application and passport colored scan

Aug 20, 2021
I applied online on 26/07/2021 and i realized that some applicants are scanning all passport pages and attach it to the application I didn't find a field to attach it and it was not a requirement to apply online so I didn't is this a problem and another question can my application online be returned back like paper version

netflixtrialps

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
I applied online on 26/07/2021 and i realized that some applicants are scanning all passport pages and attach it to the application I didn't find a field to attach it and it was not a requirement to apply online so I didn't is this a problem and another question can my application online be returned back like paper version
For your first question if you have recently applied and sent your application, then you don't need to send passport copies with the application. People who are sending copies of passport pages has completed the test and IRCC has asked them for the passport.

Aug 20, 2021
For your first question if you have recently applied and sent your application, then you don't need to send passport copies with the application. People who are sending copies of passport pages has completed the test and IRCC has asked them for the passport.
An update is done for paper adult applications that since 16/06 every applicant has to submit full colored copy of his passport within submitted application

xoly221

Jan 16, 2018
Did you originally include only your passport bio pages (or visas also?)
Also were you later on to submit scan of all passport?
regards,