+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Application - 1 / 2 / 3

saitsameer

Feb 18, 2019
Hi All,

I am confused with the online application a bit. Need some help.
I am planning to bring in my parents (Dad and Mom), brother, brother's wife, brother's daughter (minor) and my sister's daughter (minor).

Can I apply all the 6 members in the same online application? What i read was that only dependent children and spouse can be applied. So should i actually apply for three online applications?

1. Dad + mom
2. Brother + brother's wife + brother's daughter
3. Sister's daughter.

Any help is appreciated.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thank you...
How will i show the financials for my minor niece.. will it be possible... any suggestions?
Your sister and her husband must prove they will pay for her visit.

Your sister/her husband would need to apply for their daughter. You cannot apply because she is a minor and you are not her legal guardian/not her parent

Reactions: bellaluna

saitsameer

Feb 18, 2019
Your sister and her husband must prove they will pay for her visit.

Your sister/her husband would need to apply for their daughter. You cannot apply because she is a minor and you are not her legal guardian/not her parent
but her parents will not be travelling.. so should i apply for parents's visa and the minor one? and the minor travels with her grand parents?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
but her parents will not be travelling.. so should i apply for parents's visa and the minor one? and the minor travels with her grand parents?
It's not necessary for your sister or her husband to apply for TRVs.

As your niece is a minor, only your sister or her husband can apply for her TRV on her behalf. You cannot apply on behalf of your niece.

Her application must include an authorization letter signed by both your sister and her husband in favor of your parents allowing them to take her abroad + copies of the passports of your sister and her husband + their 24/7 contact information + the birth certificates of your niece, and also your sister (to prove she is the daughter of your parents)