+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

online applicants for may 2017

pujanb

Apr 4, 2017
hi guys!

please share your visa filing date and decision date​ or any status update since then if u got? if not then please share application date.

I have applied on 11th March till date no update.

interval

Jan 20, 2017
I applied on 28 Feb, still no response other than biometrics collection, should I contact CIC and how?

dheeraj980

Jan 12, 2017
I have applied on march 10th. I got request to submit passport on 30th and i have submitted it next day. No update yet after that.

pujanb

Apr 4, 2017
dheeraj980 said:
I have applied on march 10th. I got request to submit passport on 30th and i have submitted it next day. No update yet after that.
That's great!
Did u apply for university?

hmzaash82

Mar 3, 2017
I have also applied online on 02 march 2017 for May intake , Concordia University, M.Eng Electrical, still no response. Whats going on?.

manibar

Dec 23, 2015
I applied on 15 march and booked tickets for 24 april. It showed applied on 15 march and under process on 20 march. Today that is on 9th april the under process or read on date has changed to 8th April. Seems they have touched my application at last. I have made online application.

pujanb

Apr 4, 2017
manibar said:
I applied on 15 march and booked tickets for 24 april. It showed applied on 15 march and under process on 20 march. Today that is on 9th april the under process or read on date has changed to 8th April. Seems they have touched my application at last. I have made online application.
Please do tell us about ur appliction updates and final decision!
Thanks

MRA1992

Apr 11, 2017
Hi I applied for my student permit online on 12th February 2017. Still it is getting processed. I waited for them to send a medical form for my medical test but they hadn't sent it for more than 6 weeks. So at the end of March I mailed them saying its been more than 6 weeks of processing time and I am still yet to receive medical form. So on 31st March they sent me the medical form and request for passport. Then i gave my medicals and submitted my passport at VFS chennai on 3rd April. It now says that I have passed my medical. But no news about my acceptance. Still waiting for my student permit.

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
Mine was sent on 21 Apr. Confirmation of submission on 22 Apr.

Nothing further. How do you check the In Process Status?

I'm so worried now. :-X

manibar said:

interval

Jan 20, 2017
MRA1992 said:
Hi I applied for my student permit online on 12th February 2017. Still it is getting processed. I waited for them to send a medical form for my medical test but they hadn't sent it for more than 6 weeks. So at the end of March I mailed them saying its been more than 6 weeks of processing time and I am still yet to receive medical form. So on 31st March they sent me the medical form and request for passport. Then i gave my medicals and submitted my passport at VFS chennai on 3rd April. It now says that I have passed my medical. But no news about my acceptance. Still waiting for my student permit.
How did you contact them , at what email address ? Please tell