+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONIP//OINP Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream: Help Needed

jjose17

May 5, 2022
Hello,

I have received a nomination letter from ONIP under the foreign worker stream. I do have a few questions and would appreciate support.

OINP Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream
OINP Profile Created: August 27 '22
OINP Invitation to Apply: Jan 31, 23
OINP Submitted: Feb 14 '23
OINP Assessment: June 7, 2023 (multiple back and forth with the employer and immigration officer)
OINP Nominated: July 27 '23

Queries:
1. Is it necessary to have IELTS for this stream - my IELTS just expired and I see conflicting information on this.
2. Do we need to submit the original passport while applying for WP? I am a resident in a middle east country but plan to submit the application in India as the processing time seems to be much less in Delhi
2. Are there anyone who recently went through this process, it would be a great help if I can connect.

JJ

nsdmalik

May 12, 2022
Hello,

I have received a nomination letter from ONIP under the foreign worker stream. I do have a few questions and would appreciate support.

OINP Assessment: June 7, 2023 (multiple back and forth with the employer and immigration officer)

Queries:
1. Is it necessary to have IELTS for this stream - my IELTS just expired and I see conflicting information on this.
2. Do we need to submit the original passport while applying for WP? I am a resident in a middle east country but plan to submit the application in India as the processing time seems to be much less in Delhi
2. Are there anyone who recently went through this process, it would be a great help if I can connect.

JJ
What do you mean by multiple back and forth with the employer?

damitdada

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Hello,

Queries:

JJ

damitdada

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Hello,

Queries:

JJ
Hey there!

Can you please let me know what happened to your application? I know someone who has received the NOI for the same program and doesn't have his IELTS score ready yet.

Would really appreciate your help