+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONIP - Further Steps for EE

ajangbar

Feb 20, 2013
Hey Guys,

So i completed by application online for EE and scored 421. Now I need to get an ONIP to proceed further, so how can i apply to be nominated?

Do they send me an invitation by themselves or do i need to apply somewhere to be considered? If they send an invitation automatically, how long does that take?

pberi01

Mar 27, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They'll send you a NOI (Notification of Interest) if you're selected for OINP. Nothing you can do - just sit and wait!

I've occasionally seen posts where they recommend you re-create your EE profile during certain dates, so keep an eye out for any information regarding that. Otherwise, you're all set.

Sverma495

May 10, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello

My name is sanjay verma, i belongs to chandigarh, india.
Kindly tell me about onip, i have 405 points so far but have no idea about onip, please tell me how many people will be issued ontario pnp and whats the last time.

Kindly suggest me

pberi01

Mar 27, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Sanjay,

There is no fixed time for OINP - it is on a rolling basis. If you have over 400 CRS points you are eligible for OINP but there is technically nothing you can do but wait for a NOI from them. There is no 'last time to apply' in fact, there is no application other than EE for OINP - the OINP application is separate once you receive an NOI from Ontario.

As I mentioned before there are occasionally communications from them regarding start and end dates for a cycle of NOIs and if they recommend you re-create your EE profile. For this information please check out this forum as well as the official OINP website.

ShahidF

Aug 29, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Watch out on below link:
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

They were giving NOI in last week. At the moment best option is to re-create profile and keep checking above page.