+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONIP Application Status

yaarohelp

Jun 13, 2017
ONIP application status says- Awaiting Information. But I do not know what information they want as I have not even received the email.
Please help

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
ONIP application status says- Awaiting Information. But I do not know what information they want as I have not even received the email.
Please help
How long has your status been "Awaiting Information"?

Sometimes it takes a couple of days between updates.

May be you'll get the email requesting the additional information within 24 hours of your status changing to 'Awaiting information".

Good luck.

Varun Singhal

Sep 20, 2015
Can anyone share the timelines the complete process takes as i have applied for the PR on 8th Feb-17 after paying the complete fees and the expected time shown to process my application was 50 Days. But already 130+ days have passed and the application is still under process. Last update was UCI no. was updated in my profile around 20 days back. BG check - NA, Rewiew of additional Documents - "The additional documents you provided are being rewiewed". Please guide on the timelines in case anyone has received the PR.

Regards,
Varun Singhal

yemo

Jan 1, 2015
Good day dear friends,

My ONIP application status says "Awaiting Information" but it was previously "Decision in Progress''. Before it changed to "Awaiting Information", I was asked to send my entire passport pages which I did. I even got an acknowledgement of receipt of the Passport pages. I don't understand why my status now reads "Awaiting Information" despite the fact that I have not received any mail requesting additional information.

Any advice please?!