+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

one room apartment queries

Keithcjk

Star Member
Apr 22, 2012
Hi

I went into the kijiji website to check on 1 bedroom under 'apartments/condo'
I hope I am not confused
1-bedroom means an apartment that has the living room and kitchen separated from the bedroom?
Or it means renting a room in an apartment or house where you stay with the owner and everything else is shared?

I tried to post an ad on the website but it seems that I am not successful because when i went to manage ads, the ad I posted is not in there.
Is this website only for those who are staying in canada at the moment?
I am living in Singapore
Are there other websites besides craigslist and kijiji that I can explore for housing.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Keithcjk said:
Hi

I went into the kijiji website to check on 1 bedroom under 'apartments/condo'
I hope I am not confused
1-bedroom means an apartment that has the living room and kitchen separated from the bedroom? Yes. If in a high rise building, it is usually a open kitchen not separate from the living room but separate from the bedroom. Or it means renting a room in an apartment or house where you stay with the owner and everything else is shared? Usually this is called shared housing or in the roommates section. If you want the owner also serving food, check homestays

I tried to post an ad on the website but it seems that I am not successful because when i went to manage ads, the ad I posted is not in there.
Is this website only for those who are staying in canada at the moment? I've seen ad posted on this website but whether or not it would be deleted is up to the administrator of this forum.I am living in Singapore
Are there other websites besides craigslist and kijiji that I can explore for housing. rentbc.com