+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONE QUICK QUESTION

GodBlessAll

May 3, 2009
One quick question!!!

I hadn't mentioned I was doing MBA when I applied for my study permit 6 months back, Will it be of any problem if I show my MBA in the educational qualification for PR now?

Could someone help?

Regards,
God Bless All.

vishals_me

Star Member
Apr 20, 2009
NY/NJ/PA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2010
Doc's Request.
20-05-2010
AOR Received.
20-12-2010
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
12-01-2012
Interview........
12-01-2012
Passport Req..
19-06-2012
GodBlessAll said:
One quick question!!!

I hadn't mentioned I was doing MBA when I applied for my study permit 6 months back, Will it be of any problem if I show my MBA in the educational qualification for PR now?

Could someone help?

Regards,
God Bless All.
I would say you should mention, as much as education u've, to grab more points of education. I think it doesnt matter what you showed for your study permit.

Thanks,

V.

yasirmajid

Star Member
Oct 30, 2008
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
If you are currently into MBA, you will not be awarded additional points for your education section. You can, however, include MBA once you have degree with you and taht can be sent to CIC.

* File can always be updated.

Yasir
Link2Canada.ca

GodBlessAll

May 3, 2009
So, I hope there will not be a question like from the immigration . why was it not mentioned that I was pursuing MBA whilw applying for the study permit?

Regards,

God Bless

GodBlessAll

May 3, 2009
can someone help????

some one just informed that if I am applying for skilled worker category, I cannot claim the studies I did for that period. so according to that person I cannot show I did MBA (distance) during that time of work. this is new to me.....

regards,

yasirmajid

Star Member
Oct 30, 2008
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
You can collect Masters points, if you are expecting to get degree shortly. The documents are sent around 1-2 months after you send application to Nova Scotia.

* Do not claim Masters until all papers are cleared.

yasirmajid

Star Member
Oct 30, 2008
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Hold on .... you are giving information in bits and pieces now. You did your MBA (Distance Learning)? Does this consider as full or part time? If part time then one of the seniors can reply on this.

GodBlessAll

May 3, 2009
Ya,
I can claim distance, I read it from that document that Rupesh forwarded me.
I have completed M.B.A and I have got the provisional MBA degree certificate in my hand.

But some on told me since I was working and I am going to apply for skilled worker class, I cannot claim both the education and work experience. I have never heard or read of such a law before. anyone has??????

please guide!!!!

Thanks.....