=
Passport Req..
April fools day 2010
VISA ISSUED...
6 July REALY HOT CANADIAN DAY
LANDED..........
Happily ever after ............
Hi all,
As you all know I got the request for passports, I want to know if for some reason I can't/won't send one of the passports. a minor will not accompany us, so he is not going and need the passport for other business.

If I send the passports minus the minor's passport, does it mean that the visa center will refuse to stamp the other passports?
does it mean a new application?

the answers I am looking for are from people who experienced/heard something similar
or from someone who read something in the regulation that pertains to such a situation.

I wish you all luck

Canadastan

canadastan

Star Member
Dec 17, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2008
Doc's Request.
22-12-2008
Med's Done....
04-02-2010
Interview........
=
Passport Req..
April fools day 2010
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Just a firendly bump

canadastan said:
Hi all,
As you all know I got the request for passports, I want to know if for some reason I can't/won't send one of the passports. a minor will not accompany us, so he is not going and need the passport for other business.

If I send the passports minus the minor's passport, does it mean that the visa center will refuse to stamp the other passports?
does it mean a new application?

the answers I am looking for are from people who experienced/heard something similar
or from someone who read something in the regulation that pertains to such a situation.

I wish you all luck

Canadastan

mirza897

Apr 4, 2010
I wasnt replying to the post because I am neither qualified to answer this nor have previous experince in the matter. However, I would probably have sent all the passports and then the one who doesnt wish to join or you choose for him/her not to join simply doesnt travel. makes sense?

canadastan

Star Member
Dec 17, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2008
Doc's Request.
22-12-2008
Med's Done....
04-02-2010
Interview........
=
Passport Req..
April fools day 2010
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
thanks for the reply, thought about it but this will mean that this person will miss another opportunity for which she needs her passport at that time period.

mirza897 said:
I wasnt replying to the post because I am neither qualified to answer this nor have previous experince in the matter. However, I would probably have sent all the passports and then the one who doesnt wish to join or you choose for him/her not to join simply doesnt travel. makes sense?