+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

One Parent got temp visa letter other waiting...

mika99

Dec 4, 2014
Hello,

I applied for my parents temp visa to visit me... they got the PR few years back in 2012 but it expired as they wanted to stay in India, now there was a plan so that they visit me on temporary basis, We applied and later the application requested that they need to renounce the PR ... which we did via email to someone in Ottawa.

Now my mother received the approval 2 weeks back, but father's application is still showing as Under process, what is the best way to inquire about what is going on ?

Thanks for your help and comments.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hello,

I applied for my parents temp visa to visit me... they got the PR few years back in 2012 but it expired as they wanted to stay in India, now there was a plan so that they visit me on temporary basis, We applied and later the application requested that they need to renounce the PR ... which we did via email to someone in Ottawa.

Now my mother received the approval 2 weeks back, but father's application is still showing as Under process, what is the best way to inquire about what is going on ?

Thanks for your help and comments.
It's normal for one application within a family to take longer time for processing