+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

One month holidays spent outside country of residence should be included in Personal history?

can_27

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Hi friends please help with this query:

One month holidays spent outside the country of residence should be included in Personal activity/history?
Suppose I am working in a country for 1 and half year and I came to India on month-long leaves. I have included the travel to my country of residence in travel history but do these holidays(1.5 month or some time shorter )need to go in personal history as well?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Whether you should include them or not is your prerogative, this is a matter of opinion. I for example did not bother including time spent on vacation (1 or 2 months) in the personal history but certainly included those vacations in the travel history.

Also regarding the address if you were just visiting a country and your permanent address remained the same (i.e - in the country where you were working) then you do not have to include where you stayed in India.

OdinNguyen

Mar 30, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. so all the trips no matter how small they were should be included in personal activity?
2. should m home address also reflect those trips to India, even if they were very small?
I think you are confused on address history. Your address is the address of the place where people will find you or send you mail, driving ticket, merchandises etc. Not the place where you will temporary live for a certain amount of time.