13-11-22015
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Passport Req..
05-05-2016
Hello,

I got an experience letter from my company and HR mentioned that I was working thru agency for 8 months in the same position and then he got permanent with the company so in work history do I mention full one year in the company only or I mention two separate employers and submit the same letter in both tab of documents checklist?

Please help!

Thanks,
Vinesh

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ideally, it will be treated as two employers by CIC.

You must be having the letter of appointment from your agency at the time of joining. And then you must also be having the relieving letter from your agency and absorption letter from your current company.

The best possible solution would be to explain this situation briefly when you consolidate your documents for current employer, instead of mentioning this in your LOE.

vineshparekh

Jul 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
Nomination.....
13-11-22015
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Passport Req..
05-05-2016
niravk said:
Ideally, it will be treated as two employers by CIC.

You must be having the letter of appointment from your agency at the time of joining. And then you must also be having the relieving letter from your agency and absorption letter from your current company.

The best possible solution would be to explain this situation briefly when you consolidate your documents for current employer, instead of mentioning this in your LOE.
I will be submitting payslips from agency, T4 to show that experience and on my agency payslips, my current company's name is mentioned so still do I need to submit any extra letters? The appointment letter from agency is of two lines and very general email. I don't have any relieving letter. It's just with the same company and same position I'm working so I stopped getting pay from agency and started receiving from company payroll

Thanks,
Vinesh