+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Once Rejected, Please Help

Sirish

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Previously Rejected under Other Reasons

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans

I have an important query. I started my 4 year undergraduate program in November 2011. My final semester examination was conducted in mid of January-February 2016. The results were published on April 2016. However, I failed in my seventh semester (only failure). And, since my university does not have chance examination provision, I had to wait August 2016 to take my backlog exam (with one batch junior). And, had to wait another 7-8 months for the result as it was only out in April this year. I have pass-out year as 2015 in my transcript and provisional as well as my character certificate. I submitted individual semester results plus the backlog one to the High Commission. But, my individual semester certificates do not have exam conducted date in AD, only result out date is in AD. I have applied for the CAIPS report which is yet to be received but I have a feeling the discrepancy in dates is the reason for my refusal.

I want to apply again but not if I do not stand a chance as proving this is going to be extremely difficult. The only thing I can ask my University is to verify my documents as CORRECT.

Please, any suggestion to my predicament would be highly appreciated. Thank You

My profile:
Bachelor's in IT, 73%
Applied Program: IT Business Analysis
IELTS 7.5 (RWS7, L8.5)

ballydhanoa

Jun 3, 2017
IT is field of Enggineering and IT Business Analysis is related to Business Adminstration. which is different from your study. also tell us the course is PGD or Master
Previously Rejected under Other Reasons

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans

I have an important query. I started my 4 year undergraduate program in November 2011. My final semester examination was conducted in mid of January-February 2016. The results were published on April 2016. However, I failed in my seventh semester (only failure). And, since my university does not have chance examination provision, I had to wait August 2016 to take my backlog exam (with one batch junior). And, had to wait another 7-8 months for the result as it was only out in April this year. I have pass-out year as 2015 in my transcript and provisional as well as my character certificate. I submitted individual semester results plus the backlog one to the High Commission. But, my individual semester certificates do not have exam conducted date in AD, only result out date is in AD. I have applied for the CAIPS report which is yet to be received but I have a feeling the discrepancy in dates is the reason for my refusal.

I want to apply again but not if I do not stand a chance as proving this is going to be extremely difficult. The only thing I can ask my University is to verify my documents as CORRECT.

Please, any suggestion to my predicament would be highly appreciated. Thank You

My profile:
Bachelor's in IT, 73%
Applied Program: IT Business Analysis
IELTS 7.5 (RWS7, L8.5)
I

Sirish

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
IT is field of Enggineering and IT Business Analysis is related to Business Adminstration. which is different from your study. also tell us the course is PGD or Master
I
PGD
And entry for the program requires a degree in Computer Science or IT

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would suggest to request for caip notes. And if this is the reason which most likely is the case- then apply again with explanation in ur sop.

Consult other sources- this is just an advice.

Reactions: Sirish

Sirish

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
I would suggest to request for caip notes. And if this is the reason which most likely is the case- then apply again with explanation in ur sop.

Consult other sources- this is just an advice.
Would it be okay if I have my certificates verified by the university itself?

olumidebabson

Nov 7, 2017
please i need a way to write a cover letter on purpose of visit to canada as a student stating i will return after completion of studies

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Getting your certificates/transcripts verified by your university is not a bad idea. I am assuming you do know you apply with copies of all your educational docs which should be (better colour copies ) and notarized.
Proving home ties such as your family in your home country, assets if any, and if you are currently working, a letter from your employer stating they will consider rehiring you once you finish the program - these are a few things to do to show your strong home ties and intention to return.
this time around, do not forget to explain your date discrepancies in your SOP.

Cheers!

olumidebabson

Nov 7, 2017
Is it a must to provide medical examination documents while submitting at the VFS office, can it cost me rejection of visa or i should better wait for them to return my passport with approval for medical examination..... Please i need u guys advice