+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

on PGWP - applying for fiance's visitor visa

jdeux

Mar 16, 2014
re posted in this forum on request:

Hello guys,

I have tried making sense of this but all the information I have on google is contradictory and confusing which is ultimately not making much sense to me. I am currently on a open PGWP from manitoba and planning to bring my wife over who lives overseas.

Now, I keep reading that my work has to be category NOC A.B, 0 for her to get approved and other places I read it says my work permit is "open" so it dosnt matter. I work as customer service rep/logistics/inside sales in the trucking industry and not sure what NOC that falls in.

Regardless, my wife does not plan to work when shes here. Unification is utmost important for us so if her work permit gets approved or not we really dont care about it at this time.almost 99% of the information on google talks about WP's for spouses whose primary is on PGWP. All i need to know is if her TRV will get approved if i show her as my spouse. Please assist.. its gettign nerve wrecking for us

Thanks

itstime

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stop wasting time with google searches and forum posts. Get on the phone and call cic. They have a toll free number. It's on their website.