+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

On a casual note... LESSONS OF LIFE -Enjoy it's every Moment !!!

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
Philosophy of Life

You don't have to actually answer the questions. Just ponder on them.

1. Name the five wealthiest people in the world.

2. Name the last five winners of the Miss Universe pageant.

3. Name ten people who have won the Nobel or Pulitzer Prize.

4. Name the last half dozen Academy Award winners for best actor and actress.

5. Name the last decade's worth of World Series winners.

How did you do?

The point is, none of us remember the headliners of yesterday.

These are no second-rate achievers.
They are the best in their fields.
But the applause dies.
Awards tarnish.
Achievements are forgotten.
Accolades and certificates are buried with their owners.

Here's another quiz. See how you do on this one:

1. List a few teachers who aided your journey through school.

2. Name three friends who have helped you through a difficult time.

3. Name five people who have taught you something worthwhile.

4. Think of a few people who have made you feel appreciated and special.

5. Think of five people you enjoy spending time with.

Easier?

THE LESSON:

The people who make a difference in your life are not the ones with the most credentials, the most money... or the most awards.

They simply are the ones who care the most.
The ones who were there - when u needed them!

"'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Hawaii !'"

''Be Yourself. Everyone else is Taken!"

Qorax
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Adapted from the philosophy of Charles Schulz, the creator of the 'Peanuts' (comic strip).
Awesome, you are really an angel

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Short story: Hope it has not posted here before.

One day a stranger came to a village and he told the children of that village
That on the top of a certain mountain that he knew was all the happiness
That they needed. All they would have to do was to follow him and climb this
mountain. The kids said yes and rushed to pack all their belongings. But the
stranger said "leave all that behind kids for all that you'll need, will be

"AT THE TOP." The children, stubborn as they are, refused to listen to the stranger so
they packed all their things on their back. As they climbed for awhile, they
started to get tired. Their packs were too heavy so they examined their
things and got rid of a few things. They continued climbing and again they
begin to experience great fatigue, it was getting harder to climb the
mountain, they were slowed by their packs, so they reexamined it and threw
away a few more things. As they were getting closer to the top, they got
exhausted and could not move another step upward unless they throw away
everything in their bag pack. They deliberated for awhile and threw
everything away with great regret. They then had enough strength to be

"AT THE TOP" And the belongings which they had thrown out, was no longer a regret but
instead a relief, one that signified new beginnings, new ideas and better relations.
Every human being needs inspiration to improve the quality of his or her life. And if
I have inspired you, I'm grateful for that. But nonetheless, we need to know that we
can get a piece of the apple pie of life. If we do not have this then life on this planet
becomes a desolate one, a life of no hope. There are many people who could help bring
this inspirational thought to the world, but they are too engrossed in their own greedy and
selfish needs. Millions of people in this world are educationally ignorant and therefore
are controlled and manipulated by a number of power hungry leaders. If the people of the
world could get a little knowledge on how to organize themselves; they could overthrow these uncaring leaders.

Sometime in life, we may have to get rid of some old belief & tradition in
other for us to move forward. You are the new generation, you are better
than us, you are better than your forefathers. Your job in this society is to carefully examine their
mistakes and make appropriate measures to make sure that you don't repeat
them. On the flip side, you should never be afraid to make new
mistakes, mistakes is that which we learn from. Those who are afraid to be
wrong are also afraid to be right, because their fair of being wrong will always
prevent them from noticing the mistakes which can help them improve themselves.

So message to the new generation is to question life to the fullest because your parents have made enough mistakes for you to correct, so please don't let your time goes to waist.
You should always strategize your ideas so that you remained "At the top" because to be there, you must live in the penthouse of "you mind". And to arrive at the penthouse, you must forever use an elevated thought.

pooja82

Oct 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2009
Doc's Request.
05-02-2010
AOR Received.
27-04-2010
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
In Process
Med's Request
22-06-2012 (received 2nd July 2012)
Med's Done....
10-07-2012 (received by CHC London 16th July 2012)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31st Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
10th Dec 2012
LANDED..........
Sometime in March, April :-)
gud one captain ji
pooja

rubyalabar

Sep 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Los Angeles
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2010
Nomination.....
21-02-2010
AOR Received.
23-06-2010
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
26-10-2010
Med's Request
23-06-2010
Med's Done....
26-07-2010 (Aug.6 rec'vd by Ottawa)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2011
LANDED..........
04-02-2011
I've seen this topic that you started many times but it is only now that I opened it and read your original post. It was very fitting as I am now going through some difficult times...Although I got PPR last December 16, it came with a price...my Dad died today of leukemia, 4 weeks after being diagnosed, it's also his 69th birthday. Before I was very impatient with CIC for taking so long with our application. Now I am thankful, because I was with my Dad in his final days and not in Canada.

Your post inspired me, gave me hope that things will get better in time... Thank you qorax! :)

qorax said:
Time is like a river...
You can't touch the same water twice,
because the flow that has passed will never pass again.

Enjoy every moment of life...
-Don't let the pain of one season destroy the joy of all the rest...

There was a man who had four sons. He wanted his sons to learn not to judge things too quickly. So he sent them each on a quest, in turn, to go and look at a pear tree that was a great distance away.

The first son went in the winter, the second in the spring, the third in summer, and the youngest son in the fall.

When they had all gone and come back, he called them together to describe what they had seen.

The first son said that the tree was ugly, bent, and twisted. The second son said no -it was covered with green buds and full of promise.

The third son disagreed; he said it was laden with blossoms that smelled so sweet and looked so beautiful -it was the most graceful thing he had ever seen.

The last son disagreed with all of them; he said it was ripe and drooping with fruit -full of life and fulfillment.

The man then explained to his sons that they were all right, because they had each seen but only one season in the tree's life.

He told them that you cannot judge a tree, or a person, by only one season; and that the essence of who they are and the pleasure, joy, and love that come from that life can only be measured at the end, when all the seasons are up.

If you give up when it's winter, you will miss the promise of your spring,
the beauty of your summer, and fulfillment of your fall.

Moral:
Don't let the pain of one season destroy the joy of all the rest.
Don't judge life by one difficult season.
Persevere through the difficult patches;
and better times are sure to come sooner or later...

The most beautiful thing is to see a person smiling.
And even more beautiful, is to know that you are the reason behind it !

Qorax

Emcool00

Star Member
Apr 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana.
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-09
Doc's Request.
09-02-10
AOR Received.
09-02-10
File Transfer...
09-04-10
Med's Request
29-04-10
Med's Done....
25-05-10
Passport Req..
11-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2011
LANDED..........
13-04-2011
rubyalabar said:
I've seen this topic that you started many times but it is only now that I opened it and read your original post. It was very fitting as I am now going through some difficult times...Although I got PPR last December 16, it came with a price...my Dad died today of leukemia, 4 weeks after being diagnosed, it's also his 69th birthday. Before I was very impatient with CIC for taking so long with our application. Now I am thankful, because I was with my Dad in his final days and not in Canada.

Your post inspired me, gave me hope that things will get better in time... Thank you qorax! :)
Sorry about the loss.This must be a painful period for you and other members of the family.May God grant him eternal rest and grant you the fortitude to bear the loss.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
rubyalabar said:

Dear Ruby,

Pls accept my deep condolences for your unfathomable loss. May God grant the departed soul peace; and strength to u & your family. This is indeed a very sad day...

Qorax

rubyalabar

Sep 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Los Angeles
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2010
Nomination.....
21-02-2010
AOR Received.
23-06-2010
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
26-10-2010
Med's Request
23-06-2010
Med's Done....
26-07-2010 (Aug.6 rec'vd by Ottawa)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2011
LANDED..........
04-02-2011
thank you qorax and Emcool00 for your kind words

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010

May you get a clean bill of health from your dentist, your cardiologist, your gastro-enterologist, your urologist, your proctologist, your podiatrist, your psychiatrist, your plumber and the I.R.S.

May your hair, your teeth, your face-lift, your abs and your stocks not fall; and may your blood pressure, your triglycerides, your cholesterol, your white blood count and your mortgage interest not rise.

May New Year's Eve find you seated around the table, together with your beloved family and cherished friends. May you find the food better, the environment quieter, the cost much cheaper, and the pleasure more fulfilling than anything else you might ordinarily do that night.

May what you see in the mirror delight you, and what others see in you delight them. May someone love you enough to forgive your faults, be blind to your blemishes, and tell the world about your virtues.

May the telemarketers wait to make their sales calls until you finish dinner, may the commercials on TV not be louder than the program you have been watching, and may your check book and your budget balance - and include generous amounts for charity.

May you remember to say "I love you" at least once a day to your spouse, your child, your parent, your siblings; but not to your secretary, your nurse, your masseuse, your hairdresser or your tennis instructor.

And may we live in a world at peace and with the awareness of God's love in every sunset, every flower's unfolding petals, every baby's smile, every lover's kiss, and every wonderful, astonishing, miraculous beat of our heart.

YES, MAY EVERYONE IN THE WAITLIST GET PR THIS YEAR.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Happy New Year - 2011

Qorax

nag1d

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Qorax,

This is indeed very nice. Thanks for sharing this.

nag1d

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
TO ALL MY FORUM FRIENDS;

I am just taking this opportunity to thank everyone , I mean everyone , who made 2010 a fabulous year..
Hoping 2011 will be even better.

• For those that have supported me and gave me advise in my immigration process...I salute you!
• For those I've disagreed with, argued with and just never got along with......well, I'm Sorry!!!!!!! Let's try again next year.
• Those that I've hurt.....unintentionally/intentionally....I've already apologized "I'm Sorry" again...
• For those that who gave me – ve ratings.... forgiveness is the best revenge Maybe!!!
• All the true friends that I have at the forum: you Rock!!..Awesome!
• Congratulations to all the new Immigrants and who have received medical requests..., no rejections please guys
But all in all, you guys have made 2010 a great year; I wish you and your loved ones prosperity, good health, wealth, happiness, greener pastures, abundant blessings,
May 2011 be the year you achieve wonderful things including your visa to Canada in God's guidance and strength.

May God Be With You.........Be Blessed!!!!!!!

carbonpaper

Dec 28, 2010
lakhvinder.kaur said:
TO ALL MY FORUM FRIENDS;

I am just taking this opportunity to thank everyone , I mean everyone , who made 2010 a fabulous year..
Hoping 2011 will be even better.

• For those that have supported me and gave me advise in my immigration process...I salute you!
• For those I've disagreed with, argued with and just never got along with......well, I'm Sorry!!!!!!! Let's try again next year.
• Those that I've hurt.....unintentionally/intentionally....I've already apologized "I'm Sorry" again...
• For those that who gave me – ve ratings.... forgiveness is the best revenge Maybe!!!
• All the true friends that I have at the forum: you Rock!!..Awesome!
• Congratulations to all the new Immigrants and who have received medical requests..., no rejections please guys
But all in all, you guys have made 2010 a great year; I wish you and your loved ones prosperity, good health, wealth, happiness, greener pastures, abundant blessings,
May 2011 be the year you achieve wonderful things including your visa to Canada in God's guidance and strength.

May God Be With You.........Be Blessed!!!!!!!
well said lakvidar kaur......

you never hurt me anyway but still i forgive you :) :) :) :) :) :)

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:

May you get a clean bill of health from your dentist, your cardiologist, your gastro-enterologist, your urologist, your proctologist, your podiatrist, your psychiatrist, your plumber and the I.R.S.

May your hair, your teeth, your face-lift, your abs and your stocks not fall; and may your blood pressure, your triglycerides, your cholesterol, your white blood count and your mortgage interest not rise.

May New Year's Eve find you seated around the table, together with your beloved family and cherished friends. May you find the food better, the environment quieter, the cost much cheaper, and the pleasure more fulfilling than anything else you might ordinarily do that night.

May what you see in the mirror delight you, and what others see in you delight them. May someone love you enough to forgive your faults, be blind to your blemishes, and tell the world about your virtues.

May the telemarketers wait to make their sales calls until you finish dinner, may the commercials on TV not be louder than the program you have been watching, and may your check book and your budget balance - and include generous amounts for charity.

May you remember to say "I love you" at least once a day to your spouse, your child, your parent, your siblings; but not to your secretary, your nurse, your masseuse, your hairdresser or your tennis instructor.

And may we live in a world at peace and with the awareness of God's love in every sunset, every flower's unfolding petals, every baby's smile, every lover's kiss, and every wonderful, astonishing, miraculous beat of our heart.

YES, MAY EVERYONE IN THE WAITLIST GET PR THIS YEAR.
Happy New Year - 2011

Qorax
HAPPY NEW YEAR

Your
Heart is your Love,
Your love is
your Family ,
Your family is your Future ,
Your future is your Destiny ,

Your destiny is your Ambition,

Your ambition is your
Aspiration ,
Your aspiration is your
Motivation ,
Your motivation is your Belief

Your belief is your Peace ,

Your peace is your Target ,

Your target is your Friends,
Life is no fun without
FRIENDS

vaibhavvd

May 26, 2010
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Doc's Request.
26-03-2010
AOR Received.
26-03-2010
IELTS Request
26-03-2010
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
29-05-2013
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Passport Req..
05-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-10-2013
LANDED..........
First Q 2014
Accountants in Big4

Three accountants were in the bathroom, standing at the urinals.

The first accountant finished and walked over to the sink to wash his
hands. He then proceeded to dry his hands very carefully. He used 3 paper
towels and ensured that every single spot of water on his hands was dried.

Turning to the other two accountants, he said, "At Price Waterhouse
Coopers, we are trained to be extremely thorough."

The second accountant finished his task at the urinal and he proceeded to
wash his hands. He used a single paper towel and made sure that he dried
his hands using every available portion of the paper towel. He turned and
said, "At KPMG, not only are we trained to be extremely thorough, but we
are also trained to be extremely efficient."

The third accountant finished, pulled up his zipper and walked straight
for the door, shouting over his shoulder, "At Shah & Patel, we don't piss
on our hands."

bnimsin

Apr 20, 2010
vaibhavvd said:
Accountants in Big4

Three accountants were in the bathroom, standing at the urinals.

The first accountant finished and walked over to the sink to wash his
hands. He then proceeded to dry his hands very carefully. He used 3 paper
towels and ensured that every single spot of water on his hands was dried.

Turning to the other two accountants, he said, "At Price Waterhouse
Coopers, we are trained to be extremely thorough."

The second accountant finished his task at the urinal and he proceeded to
wash his hands. He used a single paper towel and made sure that he dried
his hands using every available portion of the paper towel. He turned and
said, "At KPMG, not only are we trained to be extremely thorough, but we
are also trained to be extremely efficient."

The third accountant finished, pulled up his zipper and walked straight
for the door, shouting over his shoulder, "At Shah & Patel, we don't piss
on our hands."
shah and patel,
kyana chho,
borsad?

vaibhavvd

May 26, 2010
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Doc's Request.
26-03-2010
AOR Received.
26-03-2010
IELTS Request
26-03-2010
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
29-05-2013
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Passport Req..
05-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-10-2013
LANDED..........
First Q 2014
@ bnimsin
Buddy I'm not gujju, couldn't understand what you have said. I had posted a forwarded msg, thought to give a smile on everybody who's under tension/frustration ...

-Vaibhav