+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

On a casual note... LESSONS OF LIFE -Enjoy it's every Moment !!!

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
DEDICATED TO ALL WOMENFOLK - TO PUT A SMILE ON THEIR FACE

Behind every great man is a greater woman
We all hear it often, don't we? Here's one more, newer one, for the royal salut!

One night President Obama and his wife Michelle decided to do something out of routine and go for a casual dinner at a restaurant that wasn't too luxurious.

When they were seated, the owner of the restaurant asked the president's secret service if he could please speak to the First Lady in private. They obliged and Michelle had a conversation with the owner.

Following her return, President Obama asked Michelle, why was he so interested in talking to her? She mentioned that in her teenage years, he had been madly in love with her.

President Obama mused, "so Michelle, if you had married him, you would now be the owner of this lovely restaurant"... to which she responded, "no my dear, if I had married him, he would now be President of the United States!"

Classic, I must admit!
Qorax
A Universal truth ! :D

sunny1975

Star Member
Jun 14, 2010
FUNNY BUT TRUE

A wife was making fried eggs for her husband for breakfast. Suddenly her husband burst into the kitchen.

"Careful... Careful!!! Put in some more butter! Oh my God! You're cooking too many at once. Too many! Turn them! Turn them now! We need more butter. Oh my God! Where are we going to get more butter? They're going to stick! Careful... Careful!!! I said be careful! You never listen to me when you're cooking! Never! Turn them! Hurry up! Are you crazy? Have you lost your mind? Don't forget to salt them. You know you always forget to salt them. Use the salt. Use the salt! The salt!"

The wife stared at him and asked, "What the heck is wrong with you? You think I don't know how to fry a couple of eggs?"

The husband calmly replied, "I wanted to show you what it feels like when I'm driving with you in the car."

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunny1975 said:
FUNNY BUT TRUE

A wife was making fried eggs for her husband for breakfast. Suddenly her husband burst into the kitchen.

"Careful... Careful!!! Put in some more butter! Oh my God! You're cooking too many at once. Too many! Turn them! Turn them now! We need more butter. Oh my God! Where are we going to get more butter? They're going to stick! Careful... Careful!!! I said be careful! You never listen to me when you're cooking! Never! Turn them! Hurry up! Are you crazy? Have you lost your mind? Don't forget to salt them. You know you always forget to salt them. Use the salt. Use the salt! The salt!"

The wife stared at him and asked, "What the heck is wrong with you? You think I don't know how to fry a couple of eggs?"

The husband calmly replied, "I wanted to show you what it feels like when I'm driving with you in the car."
nice one ;)

Simon123

Jun 4, 2009
USA
not true .. my husband does the same to me when i drive car

sunny1975 said:
FUNNY BUT TRUE

foreverurs

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 November 2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the initial application to CIO
AOR Received.
26 May 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the initial application to CIO
File Transfer...
26 May 2011 **Second AOR 18 August 11 *** IN Process 2 December 2011
Med's Request
27 December 2012
Med's Done....
15 Janurary 2013
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
27 December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Landing Fee encashed on : 27March 2013
LANDED..........
Waiting Waiting Waiting
Hi Guys

This is one forum where there are gud people who alwys try to help everyone and thats gud thread it works as stressbuster apart from immigration forum..

keep up good job

god bless ;D ;)

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
foreverurs said:
Hi Guys

This is one forum where there are gud people who alwys try to help everyone and thats gud thread it works as stressbuster apart from immigration forum..

keep up good job

god bless ;D ;)

Thanks buddy,

C4U, Lakhvinder, New2C, CV4me, Qorax, Sunny & all other members who keep posting here...

Canadian4U

May 12, 2010
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thought of sharing some beautiful thought just blinked on my mobile via SMS :

Alphabet "O" stand for "OPPORTUNITY" which is absent in Yesterday, available once in "Today" and thrice in "T'O'M'O'RR'O'W".

Never lose hope.

I think this message fits to all forum members who are in waiting for their PR's.

All the very best from my side.

Canadian4U

May 12, 2010
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Classis Insult :

AIEEE results were declared

A boy messaged his rank to his Girl Friend.....
She replied with innocence" Naya number liya hai Kya(Have you get a new contact number).

Canadian4U

May 12, 2010
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dedicated to Capt Qorax :

"Speaking without ego and Caring without expectations go a long way in keeping good relationships"

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadian4U said:

Alphabet "O" stand for "OPPORTUNITY" which is absent in Yesterday, available once in "Today" and thrice in "T'O'M'O'RR'O'W".

Never lose hope.

I think this message fits to all forum members who are in waiting for their PR's.

Very Nice thoughts.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Canadian4U said:

Never lose hope.

Nice one, buddy. And Gratis for the dedicated quote.
Qorax

Aug 15, 2010
nice story....it boost people migrated to canada...may be possible to that we have to see all season over there during settlement....so moral of story is motivative.....thanks....
gaurav.....

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
When in a Fix
TAKE A MOMENT - SEARCH INSIDE - U'D SENSE A BETTER SOLUTION

Once Wealth and Poverty approached a merchant and introduced themselves as Goddesses. The merchant offered his salutations to both of them and said: "May I know what brings you to my humble tenement?" The Goddess of Wealth said: "We want you to judge and tell us as to who is more beautiful between us two?"

The merchant was in a fix. He knew he was between the devil and the deep sea. If he were to declare Wealth as more beautiful than Poverty, poverty would curse him. If he were to declare Poverty as more beautiful, than wealth, Wealth would forsake him.

However, he regained his composure and said: "I have great respect for you both. Would you please act according to my instructions? Only then can I judge properly."

The Goddesses agreed. He said: "Mother Wealth, would you please go to the entrance (gates) and walk into the house? Mother Poverty, would you please walk from here towards the gates? I can have a good look at you both, from near and far."

The two Goddesses did walk as the merchant wished them to. Then the merchant happily declared: "Mother Wealth! You appear very beautiful when you enter the house. Mother Poverty! You look very beautiful when you leave the house!"

The Goddesses appreciated the wit and wisdom of the merchant. The Goddess of Wealth happily stayed in his house while the Goddess of Poverty cheerfully walked away.

Moral of the story:
When a serious problem confronts us, if we look within and think calmly, a ray of hope and light will beam forth and show us the way.
______________________________________________________________________________________

Stay Blessed, folks!
Qorax