+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

On a casual note... LESSONS OF LIFE -Enjoy it's every Moment !!!

Canadian4U

May 12, 2010
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I Want To Go Back To The Time

When INNOCENCE Was NATURAL,
Not FAKE.

When GETTING HIGH Meant On A SWING,
Not PROMOTIONS.

When DRINKING Meant RASNA ORANGE,
Not BEERS Or WHISKEYS.

When DAD Was The Only HERO,
Not DEPP Or TOM.

When LOVE Was MOM'S HUG,
Not The GIRL-FRIENDS'.

When DAD'S SHOULDER Was The HIGHEST PLACE On The Earth,
Not Your DESIGNATION.

When Your WORST ENEMIES Were Your SIBLINGS,
Not Your MANAGER.

When The Only Thing That Could HURT Were BLEEDING KNEES,
Not The TEARS Falling Down Your Cheeks.

When The Only Things BROKEN Were TOYS,
Not The DYING HEARTS.

And When GOOD-BYES Meant TILL TOMORROW,
Not For YEARS & YEARS.

Life Has Changed A Lot. And The People Too.
But The Thing Is That We Don't Want To Accept It!​

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
It's purely Mathematical...

This comes from 2 math teachers with a combined total of 70 yrs experience...
It has an indisputable mathematical logic. It also made me Laugh Out Loud (in today's terms -LOL).

What Makes 100%?
What does it mean to give MORE than 100%?

Ever wonder about those people who say they are giving more than 100%? We have all been to those meetings where someone wants you to give over 100%.

How about achieving 103%?
What makes up 100% in life?

Here's a little mathematical formula that might help you answer these questions:

If:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
is represented as:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Then:
H-A-R-D-W-O-R-K
Gets:
8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98%

and
K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E
Gets:
11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 = 96%

But,
A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E
Gets:
1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100% <Bang Right There

Then how about,
B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T
It'd be:
2+21+12+12+19+8+9+20 =103% <Wow!

NOW look how far Ass Kissing will take you...

A-S-S-K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Beats everything to:
1+19+19+11+9+19+19+9+14+7 = 118% <Man, could that be more true?

So, one can conclude with mathematical certainty, that while Hard work and Knowledge will get you close, and Attitude will get you there, its the Bulls-h-i-t and Ass Kissing that will put you over the top.

Who says Mathematics doesn't play a role in our day-to-day life? Alternate Players mustn't get their heads examined I guess!!!

Shreeram

Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hahaha... Thats Interesting and Sometimes True in Real Life....

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........

zsashimi

Jun 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2014
AOR Received.
14-Aug-2014
Med's Request
23-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
07-Nov-2014
Passport Req..
6-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-Jan-2015
Now I know why my promotion takes so long... I knew i am missing something.. it's the ASS-KISSING! Hahaha

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
Reaction OR Response!!

Suddenly, a cockroach flew from somewhere and sat on a lady. I wondered if this was the cockroaches response to all the glory that was spoken about it! She started screaming out of fear. With panic stricken face and trembling voice, she started jumping, with both her hands desperately trying to get rid of the cockroach. Her reaction was contagious, as everyone in her group got cranky to what was happening. The lady finally managed to push the cockroach to another lady in the group. Now, it was the turn of the other lady in the group to continue the drama. The waiter rushed forward to their rescue. In the relay of throwing, the cockroach next fell upon the waiter. The waiter stood firm, composed himself and observed the behaviour of the cockroach on his shirt. When he was confident enough, he grabbed and threw it out with his fingers.

Sipping my coffee and watching the amusement, the antenna of my mind picked up a few thoughts and started wondering, was the cockroach responsible for their histrionic behaviour? If so, then why was the waiter not disturbed? He handled it near to perfection, without any chaos. It is not the cockroach, but the inability of the ladies to handle the disturbance caused by the cockroach that disturbed the ladies.

I realized even in my case then , it is not the shouting of my father or my boss that disturbs me, but its my inability to handle the disturbances caused by their shouting that disturbs me. Its not the traffic jams on the road that disturbs me, but my inability to handle the disturbance caused by the traffic jam that disturbs me. More than the problem, its my reaction to the problem that hurts me.

The Take-Away:
The women reacted, whereas the waiter responded. We should not react in life, we should always respond. Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always intellectual.

Canadian4U

May 12, 2010
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lakhvinder.kaur said:
Reaction OR Response!!

Suddenly,
I realized even in my case then , it is not the shouting of my father or my boss that disturbs me, but its my inability to handle the disturbances caused by their shouting that disturbs me. Its not the traffic jams on the road that disturbs me, but my inability to handle the disturbance caused by the traffic jam that disturbs me. More than the problem, its my reaction to the problem that hurts me.

The Take-Away:
The women reacted, whereas the waiter responded. We should not react in life, we should always respond. Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always intellectual.
Really liked it a lot... beautiful message... thanks.

mrdynamo

Star Member
Jul 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lakhvinder.kaur said:
Reaction OR Response!!

Suddenly, a cockroach flew from somewhere and sat on a lady. I wondered if this was the cockroaches response to all the glory that was spoken about it! She started screaming out of fear. With panic stricken face and trembling voice, she started jumping, with both her hands desperately trying to get rid of the cockroach. Her reaction was contagious, as everyone in her group got cranky to what was happening. The lady finally managed to push the cockroach to another lady in the group. Now, it was the turn of the other lady in the group to continue the drama. The waiter rushed forward to their rescue. In the relay of throwing, the cockroach next fell upon the waiter. The waiter stood firm, composed himself and observed the behaviour of the cockroach on his shirt. When he was confident enough, he grabbed and threw it out with his fingers.

Sipping my coffee and watching the amusement, the antenna of my mind picked up a few thoughts and started wondering, was the cockroach responsible for their histrionic behaviour? If so, then why was the waiter not disturbed? He handled it near to perfection, without any chaos. It is not the cockroach, but the inability of the ladies to handle the disturbance caused by the cockroach that disturbed the ladies.

The Take-Away:
Hai LAKHVINDER,
GAL LAKHAN DI KITI HAI TUSIN....................Really,the is message is great.its our ATTITUDE,that Matters the most, to any thing eg. to any problem,situation,success,defeat,etc.
and different attitudes make different personalities,persons.etc.......................AM I RIGHT?

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
Canadian4U said:
Really liked it a lot... beautiful message... thanks.
Thanks Canadian4u,
Actually u r the person whose nice massages always keep the thread alive....

mrdynamo said:
Hai LAKHVINDER,
GAL LAKHAN DI KITI HAI TUSIN....................Really,the is message is great.its our ATTITUDE,that Matters the most, to any thing eg. to any problem,situation,success,defeat,etc.
and different attitudes make different personalities,persons.etc.......................AM I RIGHT?
Thanks! Yes u r right mrdynamo, attitude matters a lot.I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it..

Canadian4U

May 12, 2010
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Leave Letters...........See, how people write leave Applications.
It's murder of English language. But Too Funny.
Just Read It.

"Since I have to go to my village to sell my land along with my wife , please sanction me one-week leave."

This is from Oracle Bangalore: >From an employee who was performing the "mundan" ceremony of his 10 year old son:

"as I want to shave my son's head , please leave me for two days.."

Another gem from CDAC. Leave-letter from an employee who was performing his daughter's wedding:

"as I am marrying my daughter , please grant a week's leave..."

From H.A.L. Administration Dept:

"As my mother-in-law has expired and I am only one responsible for it , please grant me 10 days leave."

Another employee applied for half day leave as follows:

"Since I've to go to the cremation ground at 10 o-clock and I may not return , please grant me half day casual leave"

An incident of a leave letter:

"I am suffering from fever , please declare one-day holiday."

A leave letter to the headmaster:

"As I am studying in this school I am suffering from headache. I request you to leave me today"

Another leave letter written to the headmaster:

"As my headache is paining , please grant me leave for the day."

Covering note:

"I am enclosed herewith..."

Another one:

"Dear Sir: with reference to the above , please refer to my below..."

Actual letter written for application of leave:

"My wife is suffering from sickness and as I am her only husband at home I may be granted leave".
Letter writing:-

"I am well here and hope you are also in the same well."
A candidate's job application:

"This has reference to your advertisement calling for a ' Typist and an Accountant - Male or Female'.... As I am both(!! )for the past several years and I can handle both with good experience , I am applying for the post.

zsashimi

Jun 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2014
AOR Received.
14-Aug-2014
Med's Request
23-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
07-Nov-2014
Passport Req..
6-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-Jan-2015
Canadian4U said:

"This has reference to your advertisement calling for a ' Typist and an Accountant - Male or Female'.... As I am both(!! )for the past several years and I can handle both with good experience , I am applying for the post.

Hahaha... Androgene or a hemaprodite?

immigrantapplicant

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 18th, 2010
IELTS Request
IELTS submitted along with initial doc.
Canadian4U said:
Leave Letters...........See, how people write leave Applications.
It's murder of English language. But Too Funny.
Just Read It.
very hilarious indeed :) :) :)

Shreeram

Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadian4U said:

This one Takes the Cake !!!! hehehe​

Canadian4U

May 12, 2010
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just got this SMS... Really very encouraging.. Thought of sharing this with my discussion forum family :

"A river cuts a rock not becoz of it's power but becoz of it's consistency

Remember.... Never leave your hope & keep moving towards your goal"

Have a nice day!!!!!