+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

On a casual note... LESSONS OF LIFE -Enjoy it's every Moment !!!

sharma77

Aug 2, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2009
AOR Received.
28-05-2009
File Transfer...
02-06-2009
Med's Done....
07-08-2009
Passport Req..
08-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2009
LANDED..........
yeh on 19 june,2010 canada is amazing
@doglover
rightly said buddy! that sounds better to me also
DR. SHARMA

rizela

Star Member
Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the post qorax. very inspiring.

please continue to share your knowledge and experience
to us even if you're already in toronto.

good luck friend!

chamudada

Feb 3, 2010
Thank u so much quorax, velby, doglover, sharma77 and all others

I had visited the doctor but she refused to entertain. She was not even ready to give a certificate stating that she has examined and sent all the three medicals. She was just giving me a slip with the courier docket number.

When we requested, she said that she would reply to thre embassey and also send a copy if the embassey asks her to do so so directly email her or call her.

on repeated request from me and the consultant she issued the certificate with tracking status.

Can we mention this fact so that they can instruct the doctor to send the medical report of my kid once again

Regards

Chamudada

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
chamudada said:
Thank u so much quorax, velby, doglover, sharma77 and all others

I had visited the doctor but she refused to entertain. She was not even ready to give a certificate stating that she has examined and sent all the three medicals. She was just giving me a slip with the courier docket number.

When we requested, she said that she would reply to thre embassey and also send a copy if the embassey asks her to do so so directly email her or call her.

on repeated request from me and the consultant she issued the certificate with tracking status.

Can we mention this fact so that they can instruct the doctor to send the medical report of my kid once again

Regards

Chamudada
OK, State this fact in a letter and send to CHC asap, I hope they will do appropriate action.

accounts

Aug 4, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2010
LANDED..........
August 6 2010
I Cut Copy Paste..I liked it... u may tooo....

The following is a very meaningful story which is called "Let Go", and written by Dr. Billy Graham.

A little child was playing one day with a very valuable vase. He put his hand into it and could not withdraw it. His father too, tried his best, but all in vain. They were thinking of breaking the vase when the father said, "Now, my son, make one more try. Open your hand and hold your fingers out straight as you see me doing, and then pull."

To their astonishment the little fellow said, "O no, father. I couldn't put my fingers out like that, because if I did I would drop my penny."

Smile, if you will--but thousands of us are like that little boy, so busy holding on to the world's worthless penny that we cannot accept liberation. I beg you to drop the trifle in your heart. Surrender! Let go, and let God have His way in your life.

accounts

Aug 4, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2010
LANDED..........
August 6 2010
one more:::::

One day a father and his rich family took his young son on a trip to the country with the firm purpose to show him how poor people can be. They spent a day and a night in the farm of a very poor family. When they got back from their trip the father asked his son,

"How was the trip?" Very good, Dad!" "Did you see how poor people can be?" the father asked. "Yeah!" "And what did you learn?"

The son answered, "I saw that we have a dog at home, and they have four. We have a pool that reaches to the middle of the garden, they have a creek that has no end. We have imported lamps in the garden, they have the stars. Our patio reaches to the front yard, they have a whole horizon. When the little boy was finishing, his father was speechless.

His son added, "Thanks, Dad, for showing me how poor we are!" Isn't it true that it all depends on the way you look at things? If you have love, friends, family, health, good humor and a positive attitude toward life, you've got everything!

You can't buy any of these things. You can have all the material possessions you can imagine, provisions for the future, etc., but if you are poor of spirit, you have nothing!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
accounts said:

One day a father and his rich family took his young son on a trip to the country with the firm purpose to show him how poor people can be. They spent a day and a night in the farm of a very poor family. When they got back from their trip the father asked his son,

"How was the trip?" Very good, Dad!" "Did you see how poor people can be?" the father asked. "Yeah!" "And what did you learn?"

The son answered, "I saw that we have a dog at home, and they have four. We have a pool that reaches to the middle of the garden, they have a creek that has no end. We have imported lamps in the garden, they have the stars. Our patio reaches to the front yard, they have a whole horizon. When the little boy was finishing, his father was speechless.

His son added, "Thanks, Dad, for showing me how poor we are!" Isn't it true that it all depends on the way you look at things? If you have love, friends, family, health, good humor and a positive attitude toward life, you've got everything!

You can't buy any of these things. You can have all the material possessions you can imagine, provisions for the future, etc., but if you are poor of spirit, you have nothing!
That was a nice one...

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Account
Thanks for the beautiful story particularly the second one. It teaches us to appreciate what we have rather than complaining about what we dont have that our neigbours have.

deep9

Apr 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nice one!!
accounts said:

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Life is too short, grudges are a waste of perfect happiness. Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Love deeply and forgive quickly. Take chances, give everything. Have no regrets. Life is too short to be unhappy you have to take the good with the bad. Smile when you're sad, love what you got, and always remember what you had. Always forgive, but never forget. Learn from your mistakes, but never regret people. Change and things go wrong, but always remember life goes on.

Life is a beauty; admite it. Life is bliss; taste it
Life is a dream; realize it. Life is challenge; meet it.
Life is a duty; complete it. Life is a game; play it
Life is a promise; fullfill it. Life is sorrow; overcome it.
Life is a song; sing it. Life is a struggle; accept it.
Life is a tragedy; confront it. Life is an adventure; dare it.
Life is luck; make it. Life is too precious; do not destroy it.
Life is life; fight for it. :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

jeby

Jan 19, 2010
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
15-12-2009
Med's Done....
11-01-2010
Passport Req..
15-12-2009
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2010
Inspiring pieces... thanks

jeby

smiler 11

Mar 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/11/2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
.22/02/2011....
IELTS Request
submitted with app
File Transfer...
.....28/03/2011 approx
Med's Request
.....13/10/2011
Med's Done....
......02/12/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
30/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
asap ;0)
What wonderful pieces,has made me smile today thankx :)

chamudada

Feb 3, 2010
hI VELBY, QUORAX, DR SHARMA, DOGLOVER AND ALL OTHER MEMBERS

I GOT A LETTER FROM EMBASSEY STATING THAT:"

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Please note that the entire family's medical validity is till 20-11-2010.

However on 13-04-2010, all the three passports are returned at the mailing with a request to obtain a fresh passports for PA & Spouse as their passports are significantly old and we require passports with their current photos.

DOES IT MEAN THAT THE ISSUE RELATING TO NON RECEIPT OF OUR DAUGHTERS MEDICAL IS SORTED OUT.?

WE HAVE APPLIED FOR REISSUE OF BOTH PASSPORT ME AND RAJ72 WHICH WE SHALL BE GETTING IN 2-3 DAYS.

NOW LETS SEE. PLS GIVE YOUR VALUABLE ADVISE/ SUGGESSIONS/OPINIONS

CHAMUDADA ANND RAJ 72