+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OMG Inland Application.... Decision Made Finally :) What's next?

etriumph

Nov 8, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, to Everybody, We are so HAPPY right now, this feeling it's just unveliebable, We are so excited, I want to cry :)
Today February 11, my Ecas status change from In Process to Decison Made, I think are good news, right guys? What do you think? this is my timeline:

We received your application for permanent residence on December 1, 2008.

We started processing your application on January 2, 2009.

Medical results have been received.

AIP, SIN and Work Permit June 2009

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on February 10, 2010 to (My address) about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us. :D

So, my Background Checks took 8 loooooooooooooooooong months from June 2009 to February 2010. But finally is done, It's time to partyyyyy! 8)

Whats next? How long to get transfered to a local office? :eek: Anyone??

Thanks to all for your valuable help and support, this forum is great, I learned a lot of Immigration stuff, thanks. Knowledge is good.

ColorMePanda

Sep 12, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AWW CONGRATS!
You should be partying it up. Seems to me like all is close to an end which I am sure is a huge relief.
I can't wait until the day I get to feel that kind of relief.

Lylyth

Star Member
Sep 15, 2009
Congratulations !!!!

We are on month 6, so hoping that we should hear back soon regarding my hubby's AIP.

irajmirza

Star Member
Aug 26, 2009
hi,
first congrajulations on "DECISION MADE". wish you and your family the best.
Actually my timeline is very similar to yours. I received AIP in middle of July. this waiting is killing me right now. different taughts come to my mind and everyday I check the E-Cas.
did you order your CAIPS notes? where are you from? why do you think that our process is longer than usual?

best wishes

etriumph

Nov 8, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
irajmirza said:
hi,
first congrajulations on "DECISION MADE". wish you and your family the best.
Actually my timeline is very similar to yours. I received AIP in middle of July. this waiting is killing me right now. different taughts come to my mind and everyday I check the E-Cas.
did you order your CAIPS notes? where are you from? why do you think that our process is longer than usual?

best wishes
Thanks ColorMePanda, Lylith and irajmirza for your replies.

Irajmirza, I think you will receive news soon, my Spouse is Canadian and Im Mexican. I believe thats why my background checking took too long, and Im in a Inland Application, and I ordered FOSS notes back on November 30th and received them on January 4th. The notes show me, everything was fine, just the delay of the BC checks.

etriumph

Nov 8, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gooood news everybody. Today, I received my DM letter and it says that my case has been transfered to Scarborough CIC Office, they are going to send me a letter for my Final Interview (Landing). :D
I have to wait my date between now and any day before May. Checking in other post , it usually takes from 2 weeks to 1 or 2 months. 3 months its the timeline in Scarborough ;D We are so close to the end of this race! It feels so good!

Sternchen

Feb 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2009
LANDED..........
19-04-2010
Re: OMG Inland Application.... Decision Made Finally :) What's next?

Congratulations! :)
Did they randomly transfer your application to Scarborough or are you close to there? I'm wondering where mine will get transferred to once I get AIP, I'm in the GTA. When I asked the question at the call centre they couldn't/didn't give me any info on that...
Thanks....

etriumph

Nov 8, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: OMG Inland Application.... Decision Made Finally :) What's next?

Sternchen said:
Congratulations! :)
Did they randomly transfer your application to Scarborough or are you close to there? I'm wondering where mine will get transferred to once I get AIP, I'm in the GTA. When I asked the question at the call centre they couldn't/didn't give me any info on that...
Thanks....
Hi Sternchen, I dont know if this is randomly, but I dont think so, I live in Toronto, so it's the closest to us, where do you live? I have a question too: When is ok to pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee? Im waiting for my Landing Interview schedule! :D and Good Luck

Sternchen

Feb 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2009
LANDED..........
19-04-2010
Hi etriumph,
I live in Burlington, so there are some other offices around here, but not sure if they do the landings or processing there, too.... Well, I'll see soon, hopefully :) From what I read so far, I would just pay the fee at the interview, seems to be easy enough. It's so exciting, I hope you get your interview appointment, soon!