Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
12-MAR-2016
Hello

I have an in person interview and I can't find an old passport that have one stamp I need. Would that be an issue?

furrukhrao

Jun 13, 2015
If you have color copy it would be fine otherwise its up to the Judge but usually in Citizenship Interviews they don't care much.

akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
If you have color copy it would be fine otherwise its up to the Judge but usually in Citizenship Interviews they don't care much.
LOL. You'd be surprised at how difficult they can be!

@naseryas : Don't panic. If you have a copy and have misplaced the original, state the facts as they are, even though they may sound incredible. Stick to them and it should not be a problem.

naseryas

Mar 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
12-MAR-2016
LOL. You'd be surprised at how difficult they can be!

@naseryas : Don't panic. If you have a copy and have misplaced the original, state the facts as they are, even though they may sound incredible. Stick to them and it should not be a problem.
I have a copy of the bio page only, not all pages.

akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
I have a copy of the bio page only, not all pages.
If it's lost, it's lost and in this case there is not much you can do at this stage. My guess is that the officer will take a call based on the merits of your case and how critical they feel it is to have to verify all pages of your old & current passport. If they no have to reason to doubt the information and its accuracy you should not have any problems. Remember, this is their daily job and they encounter this on a regular basis.

Reactions: dpenabill