+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Old Passport Issue

Ra00

May 29, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends

I have just send my passport for finalization.
My old passport has been expired in 2007 thats why i didnt send any copy of that old passport in entire immigration process.also it has not been asked by CHC at any stage.even at the time of passport request they didn't specify to send all old/new passport provided that my new passport has reference number of that old passport.

Anyone around you who got the visa without sending the old passports????
will they ask me to send expired passport????

nicholas30

Champion Member
Nov 4, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All new passports have the reference number of the old passport, it should not be a problem.....

BS 6353

Star Member
Mar 16, 2009
I was asked to submit old passport along with current passport. As my old passport was los I submitted the FIR copy along with the current passport and there was no further inquiry from CHC delhi in this regard.If CHC has not asked you for old passport, do not send it.

chintukapoor

Sep 6, 2009
I had total two passport previous passport that have been lost now, also they are expired as well. I have again applied for the new passport. I have not yet registered an FIR against this. Since it is very difficult here in karachi to file an FIR and face police.

Can any one guide what to do if CHC ask for old passports ?

sagiguy

May 30, 2010
Ra00 said:
Dear friends

I have just send my passport for finalization.
My old passport has been expired in 2007 thats why i didnt send any copy of that old passport in entire immigration process.also it has not been asked by CHC at any stage.even at the time of passport request they didn't specify to send all old/new passport provided that my new passport has reference number of that old passport.

Anyone around you who got the visa without sending the old passports????
will they ask me to send expired passport????
Hi RA00, kindly update as did CHC ask you for the old expired passport. my wife is the main applicant and her old expired passport is lost. should we just send the current passport or should we send along a police report acknowledgement as they will not take a FIR for expired passport. There were no visas whatsoever on expired (2006) passport.

would really appreciate your help.

arjo1977

Star Member
Jan 30, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2006
Doc's Request.
30-11-2009
Med's Request
30-11-2009
Med's Done....
26-12-2009
Passport Req..
30-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
21-01-2010
LANDED..........
25-06-2010 (Toronto)
Yes. I have two PPs. But I submitted the new one only. As the new one have the ref. no. of old one, it will not be a problem.

All the best