+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

old passport details?

oxiz3n

Star Member
Nov 28, 2015
Anyone, please?

Same stuff crossing my mind. I have all my VISA, stamps and everything on my old passport. I made a new one and traveled on the new one as well.

But I had to carry them both stapled to each other ::) (old and new) while traveling, reason being the VISA on the old one.

So my question is, Do I need to upload scanned copies of both passports (VISA's, stamps, etc..) on post ITA application?

Thanks in advance! :)

Meya06

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oxiz3n said:
Anyone, please?

Same stuff crossing my mind. I have all my VISA, stamps and everything on my old passport. I made a new one and traveled on the new one as well.

But I had to carry them both stapled to each other ::) (old and new) while traveling, reason being the VISA on the old one.

So my question is, Do I need to upload scanned copies of both passports (VISA's, stamps, etc..) on post ITA application?

Just the current one :)

Andy.cic

Oct 26, 2015
ALBERTA
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 1, 2015
Doc's Request.
NOV 24, 2015 IMM5669 A requested
AOR Received.
NOV 1, 2015
Passport Req..
FEB 01, 2016
LANDED..........
FEB 25, 2016
oxiz3n said:
Anyone, please?

You do not need to provide any info for your invalid passport. You don't have to worry about visa stampings in your old passport, you would have to give your travel history in last 10 years anyway.

Andy

shradzsaraf

Jun 29, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013
oxiz3n said:
Anyone, please?

You have to add the photocopy of any visa, exit or entry stamps in your old passport to give as proof of your travel. It is always safe to do so.