OLD IN PROCESS VS NEW IN PROCESS ON ECAS EXPLAINED

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haq ali said:
Hi my dear Eagle
my wife go to the MP office today they update her that our security criminality and medical is passed and they are working on relationship she said that almost 75% work is done now i hope your case will finalize in 2 or 3 months.what is your opinion brother i thought first they do eligibility then they do security etc what you think about it??????
haq ali I'd love to hear about your story. Just checking up with old friends.

jay9132

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Accra
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/06/2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
11/08/2016
IELTS Request
N/a
File Transfer...
11/08/ 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27/04/2016
Interview........
weaved
Passport Req..
3/04/ 2017
VISA ISSUED...
10/04/2017
LANDED..........
24/04/2017
hello Eagle333.thanks for everything you doing for eveyone from here.i will like you to share your thoughts on my time line and tell me i will be asked for interview or not

TIMELINE

Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on June 1, 2016.
We started processing your application on August 11, 2016.
Medical results have been received.

My question is why is Medical receive line under DECISION MADE.if they say the diagram explains what the status mean and they go through steps..

why did it jump from interview required or Not to medical received under decision made.Is it normal and does it mean that am off the interview hook

also when is it possible for me to order my Note.
Do i have to wait alittle bit to order for it?

hope to hear from anyone from here.

thanks inadvance

Crezana

Star Member
May 19, 2016
Calgary,AB
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
04-06-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
20-07-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27-03-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
ImABule said:
Section A PA info/sign

Section B blank

Section C sponsor info

Select email

Section D blank

Don't sign the representative portion unless you are rep or have a rep they must sign.

Have her scan and email it to you

Yes that is the file number
To make you clear guys i ordered gcms notes for my wife .i signed the representative portion though i am sponsor in new consent form they neglected it and they sent me gcms notes in 29 days.i guess its not a big deal if you sign that portion.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Crezana said:
To make you clear guys i ordered gcms notes for my wife .i signed the representative portion though i am sponsor in new consent form they neglected it and they sent me gcms notes in 29 days.i guess its not a big deal if you sign that portion.
True, there is no big deal if SPR sign on Section C because a SPR or Lawyer can still represent PA.

Engineered_by_God

Feb 10, 2016
Doha
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2-2016
AOR Received.
16-3-2016
File Transfer...
29/3/2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/1/2016
Passport Req..
04-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
22-11-2016
Eagle333 said:
True, there is no big deal if SPR sign on Section C because a SPR or Lawyer can still represent PA.
There is , they send us email to sign in for section C, the sponsor has to sign in there. :) We requested notes last august 2, and they sent us to update our authorization with particular note on section c to sign by Sponsor last august 19th

luqman321

Aug 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2016
AOR Received.
08-7-2016
File Transfer...
15-8-2016
Med's Done....
29-03-2016
Passport Req..
Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
My Application Online Services Status is showing this time line
SA.
We received your application to sponsor xyz on June 21, 2016.
We started processing your application on July 7, 2016.
PRA
We received XYZ application for permanent residence on June 21, 2016.
We started processing XYZ application on August 19, 2016.
Medical results have been received.

can someone will help me what does its means by and i cant link my account also..................

lalicatter

Star Member
Jul 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2016
Doc's Request.
08-08-2016 (RPRF/marriage cert./FBI)
AOR Received.
21-06-2016
File Transfer...
27-07-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 21-10-2016 / CoPR Email Received: 24-10-2016
Hi, just a quick question...

Our application had additional document request where they asked for FBI and Long Form Marriage Certificate (neither were submitted with the application as we were waiting on them, they were sent in within a week of the document request), as well as the request to pay of the Right of Permanent Resident Fee as it was originally deferred.

If they have requested RPRF does that mean all checks (eligibility, criminality, health) are complete and they will issue PPR/CoPR soon?

We are unable to link the file in myCIC so can't get a clear answer.

haq ali

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 JULY 2015
Doc's Request.
24 NOV 2015 SENT 24 DEC 2015
File Transfer...
30 SEP 2015
Med's Request
NO
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
SOON INSHA ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
INSHA ALLAH SOON
LANDED..........
INSHA ALLAH SOON
Eagle333 said:
haq ali I'd love to hear about your story. Just checking up with old friends.
Good to hear you again EAGLE i am just waiting for my PPR we did contact twice our mp they are still working on relationship rest of the things are clear like bkg.sec.crimnality. pray for me bro i am missing my wife tooo much

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haq ali said:
Good to hear you again EAGLE i am just waiting for my PPR we did contact twice our mp they are still working on relationship rest of the things are clear like bkg.sec.crimnality. pray for me bro i am missing my wife tooo much
Just finished praying for you dear brother and will continue to do so for you and your wife. when you get closure please extend it to me so that I know you are done. I am here to help all my brothers and sisters. Let me know if you need anything bro.

Have an awesome weekend.

mooon_23

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beirut
App. Filed.......
10-09-2015
Doc's Request.
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
21-09-2015
File Transfer...
21-09-2015
Med's Request
24-09-2017
Med's Done....
25-09-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Eagle333 said:
Just finished praying for you dear brother and will continue to do so for you and your wife. when you get closure please extend it to me so that I know you are done. I am here to help all my brothers and sisters. Let me know if you need anything bro.

Have an awesome weekend.
Hi eagle,

I sent a case specific enquiry to beirut VO and they said they are still waiting for security verifications to be done. On our notes everything appears to be passed and the security portions appeared blank with s.15 on june 24. Do you know how long background check/security takes? p.s our application was sent september 2015 Thanks

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mooon_23 said:
Hi eagle,

I sent a case specific enquiry to beirut VO and they said they are still waiting for security verifications to be done. On our notes everything appears to be passed and the security portions appeared blank with s.15 on june 24. Do you know how long background check/security takes? p.s our application was sent september 2015 Thanks
Hello moon_23,

Did PA visit Canada for more than 6 months?

mooon_23

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beirut
App. Filed.......
10-09-2015
Doc's Request.
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
21-09-2015
File Transfer...
21-09-2015
Med's Request
24-09-2017
Med's Done....
25-09-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Eagle333 said:
Hello moon_23,

Did PA visit Canada for more than 6 months?
No, he never entered canada. Only country he visited was syria (2011) and only for a week.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mooon_23 said:
No, he never entered canada. Only country he visited was syria (2011) and only for a week.
Dear sister,

I have helped a lot of people with their GCMS notes and I found this; when CIC is busy doing background check SECURITY Assessment always say NOT STARTED. But why don't they write IN PROGRESS for Security like they do with Medical or Eligibility? Because SEC/CRIM are very sensitive jobs and need to be done in total secrecy since they involve different countries. Unlike Medical Assessment which is also a part of background check, Medical or Eligibility are completely under Canadian control and therefore Canada doesn't mind showing all the stages of these 2 assessments that I just mentioned a while ago (Medical and Eligibility).

So, if you see Security with a BLANK STATUS and SUBSCRIPTION 15.(1) rest assured that it's ALREADY DONE and completed. However, CIC agents will never tell you the whole truth of your file. You got to learn how to get that truth by listening to your brothers and sisters who have walked that road before. Your visa office wants to surprise you that is the bottom line. So be patient and stay positive for everything will one day come to an end.

Thank you

mooon_23

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beirut
App. Filed.......
10-09-2015
Doc's Request.
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
21-09-2015
File Transfer...
21-09-2015
Med's Request
24-09-2017
Med's Done....
25-09-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Eagle333 said:
Dear sister,

I have helped a lot of people with their GCMS notes and I found this; when CIC is busy doing background check SECURITY Assessment always say NOT STARTED. But why don't they write IN PROGRESS for Security like they do with Medical or Eligibility? Because SEC/CRIM are very sensitive jobs and need to be done in total secrecy since they involve different countries. Unlike Medical Assessment which is also a part of background check, Medical or Eligibility are completely under Canadian control and therefore Canada doesn't mind showing all the stages of these 2 assessments that I just mentioned a while ago (Medical and Eligibility).

So, if you see Security with a BLANK STATUS and SUBSCRIPTION 15.(1) rest assured that it's ALREADY DONE and completed. However, CIC agents will never tell you the whole truth of your file. You got to learn how to get that truth by listening to your brothers and sisters who have walked that road before. Your visa office wants to surprise you that is the bottom line. So be patient and stay positive for everything will one day come to an end.

Thank you
Thank you I appreciate it. I really hope that is the case. Its been a long and hard wait. The due dates in the notes are september 17 2016 so hopefully we hear something this month.

Thanks again

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mooon_23 said:
Thank you I appreciate it. I really hope that is the case. Its been a long and hard wait. The due dates in the notes are september 17 2016 so hopefully we hear something this month.

Thanks again
I bet you, on your DUE DATE something will be done and you will get good news.