AOR1 16-02-2016 / AOR2 04-05-2016
File Transfer...
28-02-2016
Med's Request
28-02-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
Hi All!

I am, a bit worried since my wife visited a panel physician during the first week of March, and today on the PR side the second line "We Started processing xxxx application on April 29th" appears without the the third line "Medical Received" we applied December 23rd, AOR 1 was February 16 and SA end of February... No AOR2 and although I have a copy a the e-online medical exams transmitted by the panel physician and even emailed it to the MCVO, the "Medical Received" line is not there. The doctor said all was ok with my wife. It's omelet the second line "Started Processing on April 29"

Thank you so much everyone here helping! Specially you Eagle it's really appreciated !

dd0116

Sep 21, 2015
Hi guys.

This is the timeline for my wife.

Application submitted on april 28/2015
In process oct 9th/2015
Med expired March 3/2016
Remed request April 29/2016
Remed completed May 3rd/2016

Doctor's office has provided acknowledgement letter that we have to submit to the NDVO. Does it sound right? Aren't they supposed to submit the report to NDVO ?

Please reply at your earliest convenience.

Djl

Star Member
May 6, 2015
HabfaninBC said:
Hi All!

I am, a bit worried since my wife visited a panel physician during the first week of March, and today on the PR side the second line "We Started processing xxxx application on April 29th" appears without the the third line "Medical Received" we applied December 23rd, AOR 1 was February 16 and SA end of February... No AOR2 and although I have a copy a the e-online medical exams transmitted by the panel physician and even emailed it to the MCVO, the "Medical Received" line is not there. The doctor said all was ok with my wife. It's omelet the second line "Started Processing on April 29"

Thank you so much everyone here helping! Specially you Eagle it's really appreciated !

Don't worry too much, we are almost same time line for application sent and we just got "medical Received" April 26th... We are with Manila VO

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amina.M said:
How long does background verifications take when eligibility is passed and finalized?
For Routine Cases BGC can take between 3 and 6 months. Usually BGC commences when Eligibility start. BGC include 3 parts which are Medical assessment, Criminality assessment and Security. For some people ( None Routine Cases) their BGC begin when their eligibility passes which is time consuming.

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eagle333 said:
For Routine Cases BGC can take between 3 and 6 months. Usually BGC commences when Eligibility start. BGC include 3 parts which are Medical assessment, Criminality assessment and Security. For some people ( None Routine Cases) their BGC begin when their eligibility passes which is time consuming.
I have a weird case , My Eligibility And Security Not Started however my Medical Pass and my Criminality in Progress , have you seen a case like this Eagle?

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TANMEX said:
I have a weird case , My Eligibility And Security Not Started however my Medical Pass and my Criminality in Progress , have you seen a case like this Eagle?
TANMEX to me your case is not weird yet, there is enough hope you can still have. Criminality can show in Progress or passed but Security will never show in Progress or Passed. Which solidify what I always believe all these years that BGC begin when file goes in process meaning when the Visa Office opens your file. If Security shows NOT STARTED it does not mean nothing is happening on Security, (please see my other thread for more details on SEC/CRIM). When eligibility says NOT STARTED keep in mind that an officer already scanned through your eligibility but the visa office will schedule when to do that job on your file.

Never loose hope dear otherwise because the journey is long.

expectin

Dec 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mex
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2015
Doc's Request.
18-03-2016 RPRF
AOR Received.
AOR Dec Second
File Transfer...
Nov-18
Med's Request
Upfront - August 6
Med's Done....
August -6-2015
Eagle333 said:
Dear Eagle, we are a litle concern, couze we were requested to summit the schedule A on march, and we can see aplicatns get PPR days and
weekd get the summit this document and the RPRF, i know that every case is difernt, but what could we expect???

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
expectin said:
Dear Eagle, we are a litle concern, couze we were requested to summit the schedule A on march, and we can see aplicatns get PPR days and
weekd get the summit this document and the RPRF, i know that every case is difernt, but what could we expect???
Hello Expectin,

Like you said, every case is different. Schedule A is part of the Background assessment so rest assured that they are getting to the end of everything in few months.

expectin

Dec 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mex
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2015
Doc's Request.
18-03-2016 RPRF
AOR Received.
AOR Dec Second
File Transfer...
Nov-18
Med's Request
Upfront - August 6
Med's Done....
August -6-2015
Eagle333 said:
Hello Expectin,

Like you said, every case is different. Schedule A is part of the Background assessment so rest assured that they are getting to the end of everything in few months.
Thank you for the response Eagle,

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
My dear Friend Eagle I had Interview on 09 March 2016 . After interview , almost 2 months are gone but decision is not made yet .. I sent Inquiry and got reply that File is in Routine background checks, what does this means ? What they were doing Before interview , if they start background checks now, Is that Means that I have pass Interview ? My friend pls share your thoughts on this .. I'm very very Depressed :(

expectin

Dec 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mex
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2015
Doc's Request.
18-03-2016 RPRF
AOR Received.
AOR Dec Second
File Transfer...
Nov-18
Med's Request
Upfront - August 6
Med's Done....
August -6-2015
tony000 said:
My dear Friend Eagle I had Interview on 09 March 2016 . After interview , almost 2 months are gone but decision is not made yet .. I sent Inquiry and got reply that File is in Routine background checks, what does this means ? What they were doing Before interview , if they start background checks now, Is that Means that I have pass Interview ? My friend pls share your thoughts on this .. I'm very very Depressed :(
REPOSTIN FROM Eagle

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
expectin said:
REPOSTIN FROM Eagle

Mine Is NONE ROUTINE CASE ?

If I order notes now , Eligibility suppose to Say Pass now right ??

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tony000 said:
Good day Tony000,

Do you mind sending to me your GCMS notes in case you ordered one lately? I'd like to have a look on everything then I will answer your questions. I know your case was pending for interview since we talked about it last year.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dd0116 said:
Hi guys.

This is the timeline for my wife.

Application submitted on april 28/2015
In process oct 9th/2015
Med expired March 3/2016
Remed request April 29/2016
Remed completed May 3rd/2016

Doctor's office has provided acknowledgement letter that we have to submit to the NDVO. Does it sound right? Aren't they supposed to submit the report to NDVO ?

Please reply at your earliest convenience.
You are making a confusion between medical receipt that the doctor has to give to you and the actual medical exams which the doctor will upload and send to CIC-RMO. The medical receipt was given to you to email that to your visa office advising them that you complied with their request and now they will contact RMO for the results.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HabfaninBC said:
Hi All!

What is your full timeline? then I will comment sorry for the delay though.