Passport Req..
26-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2016
LANDED..........
24-05- 2016
Hi Eagle
Do all applicants will have BGC?
My common law never travel outside her home country and she never have trouble with justice .
Thank you

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
michel2603 said:
Hi Eagle
Do all applicants will have BGC?
My common law never travel outside her home country and she never have trouble with justice .
Thank you
Everyone who is under 0-17 years will go through BGC. If your wife is under this bracket yes she will not go through BGC.

esma

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
warzo said:
Esma you need to take those photos with you to the appointment along with the original passport. They will be attaching all the documents when forwarding the completion of your meds to CIC. If you don't have all the required documents for your appointment, it will only delay, and possibly the panel physician may also refuse to complete the test.
Thank you !

abddayo

Star Member
May 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2015
AOR Received.
AOR1: 28-07-2015 AOR2 08-09-2015
File Transfer...
30-08-2015
Med's Done....
12-06-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2016
LANDED..........
19-02-2016
Hi Eagle, I got my GCMS notes yesterday and it shows everything (Eligibility, Criminality, Medical) is passed except "Security" which is still blank. Do you perhaps know what exactly is done in this "Security phase" and an estimate of how long this takes? Thanks

Jobe

Aug 14, 2015
Dear Eagle,

Your prediction and analysis of our situation was dead on! Today we received an email instructing the delivery of passports with photos for visa processing. The email clearly stated that the visas had been approved.

For the record, Eagle got this one right!

Thank you Eagle!

jedzmm

Nov 29, 2015
Hello eagle, do you know or Is anyone knows if what they're checking when on the gcms notes it says Eligibility In Progress? Criminality and Security : not started. Medical : Passed. How long do you think for that to finish?

Jobe

Aug 14, 2015
For Eagle and all on this post. This is what a visa pick up letter looks like. The subject line in the email actually has "Visa pick up letter" and the application number.

Dear Spouse of Jobe,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. We are pleased to advise you that we have completed processing of your application. Please, note that your processing results are valid to November 16, 2016 and you will have to enter Canada by that date. The expiry date on immigrant visas will not be extended.
Immigrant visas may be issued to you and your accompanying dependents upon presentation of valid passports. You and each of your accompanying family members – including each of your children regardless of age – must have his/her own valid passport or travel document.
The following additional information/documents must be submitted together with your passport(s):
2/two new photos for each person travelling to Canada (see specific instructions at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf )
Updated address of your sponsor in Canada.
A copy of this letter.
You are required to send your passport(s) together within 30 days along with a copy of this letter by registered mail or commercial courier to the address indicated below.

You may also drop off your passport(s) at our office on Wednesdays and Fridays except statutory holidays from 9 am to 1 pm. Your visa(s) will be ready within five business days from the date of submission. Then you will be contacted when your documents are ready to be picked up. In order to receive your passport(s) back you or your authorized representative will have to arrive to the Embassy on any working Wednesday or Friday from 9 a.m.to 1 p.m.

You can also take an advantage of the delivery service for return of passport(s). For a flat fee of 80 UAH your passport(s) will be delivered within Ukraine except the territory which is not under the control of the Ukrainian government. Please note that the fee applies per passport. You will have to pay the fee to the courier upon delivery. Your passport(s) will be delivered by the Federal Express courier service within 3 working days. Should you choose to use this service please enclose a completed waybill form along with your passport(s). The form is available at: http://www.viza-ua.org/. Please do not provide any pre-paid courier envelopes: These will not be used.
Alternatively you may use Passport Transmission Services of one of our Visa Application Centers (VACs), in which case you will have to submit passport(s) and receive them back via VAC. For more details see their web page at: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Ukraine/english/index.html.
If anything changes in your family situation before you travel to Canada (e.g.: if you or your dependents marry, divorce, enter a common-law relationship, or give birth, etc.) you must inform this office immediately.

Immigration Section | Section d’immigration
Canadian Embassy | Ambassade du Canada
Telephone | Téléphone +38(044)590-3100
Fax | Télécopieur +38(044)590-3187
Email : kyiv-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
13A Kostelna Street, Kyiv, 01901, Ukraine
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
Web sites: www.kyiv.gc.ca | www.cic.gc.ca
FacebookTwitter
cid:image003.jpg@01D04207.3A4AA880

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jobe said:
For Eagle and all on this post. This is what a visa pick up letter looks like. The subject line in the email actually has "Visa pick up letter" and the application number.

Dear Spouse of Jobe,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. We are pleased to advise you that we have completed processing of your application. Please, note that your processing results are valid to November 16, 2016 and you will have to enter Canada by that date. The expiry date on immigrant visas will not be extended.
Immigrant visas may be issued to you and your accompanying dependents upon presentation of valid passports. You and each of your accompanying family members – including each of your children regardless of age – must have his/her own valid passport or travel document.
The following additional information/documents must be submitted together with your passport(s):
2/two new photos for each person travelling to Canada (see specific instructions at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf )
Updated address of your sponsor in Canada.
A copy of this letter.
You are required to send your passport(s) together within 30 days along with a copy of this letter by registered mail or commercial courier to the address indicated below.

You may also drop off your passport(s) at our office on Wednesdays and Fridays except statutory holidays from 9 am to 1 pm. Your visa(s) will be ready within five business days from the date of submission. Then you will be contacted when your documents are ready to be picked up. In order to receive your passport(s) back you or your authorized representative will have to arrive to the Embassy on any working Wednesday or Friday from 9 a.m.to 1 p.m.

You can also take an advantage of the delivery service for return of passport(s). For a flat fee of 80 UAH your passport(s) will be delivered within Ukraine except the territory which is not under the control of the Ukrainian government. Please note that the fee applies per passport. You will have to pay the fee to the courier upon delivery. Your passport(s) will be delivered by the Federal Express courier service within 3 working days. Should you choose to use this service please enclose a completed waybill form along with your passport(s). The form is available at: http://www.viza-ua.org/. Please do not provide any pre-paid courier envelopes: These will not be used.
Alternatively you may use Passport Transmission Services of one of our Visa Application Centers (VACs), in which case you will have to submit passport(s) and receive them back via VAC. For more details see their web page at: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Ukraine/english/index.html.
If anything changes in your family situation before you travel to Canada (e.g.: if you or your dependents marry, divorce, enter a common-law relationship, or give birth, etc.) you must inform this office immediately.

Immigration Section | Section d’immigration
Canadian Embassy | Ambassade du Canada
Telephone | Téléphone +38(044)590-3100
Fax | Télécopieur +38(044)590-3187
Email : kyiv-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
13A Kostelna Street, Kyiv, 01901, Ukraine
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
Web sites: www.kyiv.gc.ca | www.cic.gc.ca
FacebookTwitter
cid:image003.jpg@01D04207.3A4AA880
Thank you Jobe for the update letter and most of all congratulations my friend. I knew that your wife's case was awesome from the day she had that phone interview. Enjoy the rest of your lives together Jobe.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abddayo said:
Hi Eagle, I got my GCMS notes yesterday and it shows everything (Eligibility, Criminality, Medical) is passed except "Security" which is still blank. Do you perhaps know what exactly is done in this "Security phase" and an estimate of how long this takes? Thanks
Hi abddayo,

Your file look green as in good health, Security might have been completed or still in progress but remember your file's days are numbered; expect PPR very soon. I cannot say when Security will be completed since GCMS never said PASS for diplomatic reasons. Just hang tight you are almost there dear.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jedzmm said:
Hello eagle, do you know or Is anyone knows if what they're checking when on the gcms notes it says Eligibility In Progress? Criminality and Security : not started. Medical : Passed. How long do you think for that to finish?
Hi jedzmm,

If Eligibility says IN PROGRESS it means they are checking your relationship to be genuine or not. Criminality always get done before Security since Criminality checks is done from your PCC. I cannot really guess how long everything could finish because I don't have any idea of your timeline and relationship you have had with your visa office.

Raz3

Star Member
Nov 23, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20-08-2014
File Transfer...
14-10-2014
Med's Request
15-10-2014....remeds October 3 2016
Med's Done....
20-10-2014...DNA results August 11 2016
Interview........
sceduled for April 2016....passed
Passport Req..
DM June 27 2017....Praying for the day
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Counting every second...Happiest day of my life
Hi there,

My husbands medicals have been expired since October 2015, does anyone know how long before we get a remedical request? Our file has been in process since October 2015 have heard nothing yet.

sweet_ivy32

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2015
AOR Received.
13-04-2015
Passport Req..
20-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in god's perfect time
Hi eagle, can you please explain to me what's assignment due date is all about?? In my case notes it says assignment due date is October 30, 2015 and yet I still don't have an update.Still in process..March applicant got a decision made today .Case notes stated assignment due date December 15, 2015.. Thank you

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sweet_ivy32 said:
Hi eagle, can you please explain to me what's assignment due date is all about?? In my case notes it says assignment due date is October 30, 2015 and yet I still don't have an update.Still in process..March applicant got a decision made today .Case notes stated assignment due date December 15, 2015.. Thank you
Hi,

It is the day an officer will look at your file.

saraotty

Star Member
May 1, 2015
Raz3 said:
Hi there,

My husbands medicals have been expired since October 2015, does anyone know how long before we get a remedical request? Our file has been in process since October 2015 have heard nothing yet.
Hi My husband's medicals expired in Nov11,2015 we got the request on Nov05,2015. My husband did the remedical but we have not received any news.

crucial

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raz3 said:
Hi there,

Hi Raz,the VO will contact you for re-medical if they wish or it may be extended. Your can order the GCMS notes to know exactly where they are and hiw far they have gone with your file.
Hope this helps.