App. Filed.......
Nov 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2015
Med's Done....
Mar 2015
Eagle333 said:
Hi Beal Feirste,

I'd like to probe a little bit. How did CIC know that your student case was stepped down? did you tell them anything or they just discover that as they were doing background checks? Then I check what CIC handouts say before commenting on your post.
No. I said on my app form that I'd never been in trouble. No notable trace on police reports mean that there is a record in the national police computer but it is not deemed worth noting. I think they just looked up what no notable trace meant and found out that I should have told them hat I got caught getting stoned when I was 17 or that a group of friends took a pizza delivery moped from outside a pizza shop one night on the way home from the pub during freshers week......

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Beal Feirste said:
No. I said on my app form that I'd never been in trouble. No notable trace on police reports mean that there is a record in the national police computer but it is not deemed worth noting. I think they just looked up what no notable trace meant and found out that I should have told them hat I got caught getting stoned when I was 17 or that a group of friends took a pizza delivery moped from outside a pizza shop one night on the way home from the pub during freshers week......
I want to flip both side of the coin since I don't know which side CIC will take. I will flip the positive side first. I don't believe it will be a problem because there was no conviction. All you need to do is to explain why you did not mention that in your application. Write a good explanatory cover letter CIC will understand and tell them when you will your PCC.

Let's see what can also happen in case the coin is flipped negatively by CIC.

10.2 Misrepresentation or withholding material facts
Persons who misrepresent or withhold material facts, either directly or indirectly, relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of the Act are inadmissible to Canada pursuant to paragraph A40(1)(a).

Definitions

Misrepresentation:

Misstating facts to obtain money, goods, benefits or some other thing desired by a person who might otherwise not be entitled to it. Misrepresentation may also be referred to as "false pretences."
Example: An individual appears at a port of entry with someone else’s passport and represents his identity as that of the owner.

Withholding:
To hold back from doing or taking an action; to keep (within); to refrain from granting, giving, allowing or “letting ‘it’ be known.” A person can misrepresent themselves by being silent just as easily as a person who actively states a “mistruth.” A person who refuses or declines to answer a question, preferring instead to allow outdated or false information to be accepted as current or true information, is engaging in the activity of misrepresentation.

Example: A vehicle with four individuals arrives at a port of entry and the driver is asked if all the occupants in the car are Canadian citizens, to which the driver replies, “yes.” One of the passengers is a foreign national and remains silent. That individual is withholding facts.

Direct and indirect misrepresentation:
Direct misrepresentation includes situations where the person makes a misrepresentation or withholds information themselves—on their own behalf.

Example: An individual at a port of entry, when asked about criminality, states they have never been convicted of a crime. A CPIC check reveals a criminal record. This is direct misrepresentation.

Indirect misrepresentation is where a third party makes a misrepresentation or withholds information.Instances of indirect misrepresentation include:

Example: Situations where the applicant does not make the misrepresentation themselves but, rather, it is done by someone else—a third party to the application.

For example, a consultant or agent for an entrepreneur submits a monitoring report on behalf of the entrepreneur and provides false information on the establishment of a business.

sweet_ivy32

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2015
AOR Received.
13-04-2015
Passport Req..
20-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in god's perfect time
Eagle333 said:
Hello sweet_ivy32,

They are waiting for your BGC report to be completed then they will proceed to the final review of the file before they issue your PR visa.
Thanks for the reply eagle.. I don't understand what you mean bout BGC report...can you pls.elaborate it? My hubby and I are hoping my visa will be given this November.. :'(
Eagle, my hubby is currently in Philippines for 2 weeks vacation and we are thinking to send a letter to Canadian embassy asking favor if they can speed up my application and hoping we could go back together to Canada on December 5.. would it be a great idea??

spirit-88

Dec 26, 2010
Calgary
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Cairo
App. Filed.......
16-March-2015
Doc's Request.
10-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
21-April-2015
File Transfer...
09-June-2015
Med's Done....
25-Nov-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-Jan-2016 Sent passport on: 20-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
3-March-2016 FINALLY!
What about requesting permanent resident fee (rprf)? My e-cas still says in process, does it mean it's approved or still lots of work to do left?

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sweet_ivy32 said:
Thanks for the reply eagle.. I don't understand what you mean bout BGC report...can you pls.elaborate it? My hubby and I are hoping my visa will be given this November.. :'(
Eagle, my hubby is currently in Philippines for 2 weeks vacation and we are thinking to send a letter to Canadian embassy asking favor if they can speed up my application and hoping we could go back together to Canada on December 5.. would it be a great idea??
Hi sweet_ivy32,

BGC stands for background checks. Unfortunately CIC will not speed up the process because you request it. They have to follow their routine and schedule. Remember there is always a forward date on everybody's file so that they don't forget any file out. I wish they could speed up the process for you but it won't happen my dear. Just be patient that's all I can ask to you.

Tolexmi

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Sept-2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2015
File Transfer...
09-Nov-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
3-June-2016
LANDED..........
14th July 2016.
Hi Eagle 333

Can u explain what this indicates.
My app transferred to VO on 11 nov, and e-cas had only two lines .- App received and Med Received

But today i checked again and it has three lines, - App Received, We Started Processing 16th Nov , Med Received.

My question : That line that says we started processing, what does that mean? does it mean just going thru the docs to see if they will request for more documents? Should i expect anything from My VO soon, or its just standard protocol to include that line this quickly??

Mar 14, 2015
Hi eagle 333

I just have question. Here is my timeline. VO in Cairo Egypt
File received cpc 4th August
AOR1 28th September
Start proscess my husband's pr 11th November
Medical result have been received
My question. What have been done with my husband so far ? And what is the next step

Hope the best for all of you

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohammed kristen said:
Hi eagle 333

I just have question. Here is my timeline. VO in Cairo Egypt
File received cpc 4th August
AOR1 28th September
Start proscess my husband's pr 11th November
Medical result have been received
My question. What have been done with my husband so far ? And what is the next step

Hope the best for all of you
Hi mohammed Kristen,

You need to waiting at least March 2016 for your file to go in review. Based on your timeline and experience your file might be looked at around February 2016 and that will be the earliest, however March 2016 will be the realistic time to start reviewing your PR application at your Visa Office.

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
Looking for some advice :)

We submitted our application and upon SA it was sent to Amman VO. We waited about 3 weeks, then sent some updates via CSE. I had to split them up because the attachments were too large to put in one. They involved a 1) change in residential address for my husband, 2) an update to one of the forms (we answered no to question 6e about being refused admission to Canada when later we found out because we had been refused TRV (and had indicated this on the form in the previous question) that this also meant refusal of admission, some additional address info for relatives in Syria (who are moving around to avoid being caught in the fighting 3) medical receipt re-submission and 4) updated forms to reflect the previous 3 changes.

I then started receiving email confirmations for the CSE's being submitted - except I received 3 out of 4 (even though when I hit send, I had a screen confirmation each time). They were all sent in the same day / afternoon.

I then submitted another enquiry the next day saying that I had received only 3 of 4 automatic confirmations, and so I included a summary, asking them to let me know which one was missing (if at all).

I then applied for GCMS notes. During the month while waiting for GCMS notes, I received notice that our application was being transferred from Amman to Abu Dhabi. I saw in the notes the 5th enquiry (the one that had the summary) but did not see any references to the previous 4.

I recently sent another one, change of mailing address and when I checked ECAS, I noticed my husband's residential address has still not been updated, leading me to believe that the 4 case specific enquiries sent Aug 18 were somehow lost in their system.

I don't know what to do.....I'm thinking I should wait another few weeks (for the mailing address change to take effect), then order GCMS notes. If the CSE's are still not there, then I will have to write a long letter explaining the changes I had previously sent....I'm especially worried if they try and check where he lives, that he will not be found as his previous landlord does not know his new address. I'm also worried that if they don't have a record of the change in question 6e on IMM5669 that they will think we have misrepresented (even though we indicated the TRV that had been refused).

So do I bother them with this or simply wait for them to come back with information requests? We submitted our original application on Jun 3 and received SA on Jul 30, in process on ECAS on Aug 12.

I appreciate the advice.

Take care,

Cindy

benitaagogo

Apr 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
HKVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015, CIC received 03-05-2015
AOR Received.
04-16-2015, SA 04-30-2015
File Transfer...
05-07-2015
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
waived, IP on Oct.9, DM on Nov.12
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
12-06-2015
Hi Eagle ! Thank you so much for the reply earlier that I've got DM and received COPR now :) I requested notes before DM and just received it today, there's one thing on it I'm curious about

INFO SHARING:

INFO SHARING:1
CREATED DATE: 2015/04/16
CRATED BY:JL11970
UPDATED DATE: 2015/10/15
UPDATED BY: EAIBIOG
UCI: XXXXXXX
FAMILY NAME: XXX
GIVEN NAMES: XXXXXX
TYPE: BIOGRAPHIC
PARTNER: USA
VALIDITY DATE: 2015/07/14
STATUS UPDATED BY: LW04882
STATUS UPDATED DATE: 2015/10/15
ASSIGNED TO: RC-9570
ASSIGNED BY: JL11970
DUE DATE: 2015/05/15
ACTIVITY : 2-6FNPZH3

I've traveled in the states back and forth about 3.4 times and average is about 4 months of staying, once was 5 months almost 6 months but I did not provide FBI clearance since i've never stayed over 6 months, I'm just curious what does biographic mean? It took 6 months to get the result according to the notes. Thank you for replying :)

SAID MISKIN

Apr 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eagle333 said:
Congratulations SAID.
U are most welcome my freind.
in your openion and experience how long to wait for landing after decision made from now onwards, is it possible that they have already completed landing documents as i am outside the country.
On the other hand i dont have passport, did you see like this situation how long can SCRC process the travel documents stamped with visa.

Please your thoughts and idea are important.

Regards,
Said