OLD IN PROCESS VS NEW IN PROCESS ON ECAS EXPLAINED

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hasan9999 said:
I really appreciate your quick response. Thank you. Here is the story in short:

I lost my PR as my physical presence in Canada was less than 730 days on a given 5 year period as per rule. My IAD appeal dismissed in mid March, 2013 and I left Canada well within time limit. I got official "certificate of departure" which proves that I left Canada within allowed time frame. I had no criminal record whatsoever and got clean police report both from Canada and Bangladesh. Same with my wife having absolutely no criminal record. We have been happily married for last 23 years with one son and daughter, both are adult Canadian citizens. So far I have received 3 GCMS notes. The first one said eligibility passed. The second one mentioned that there was some allegation received by Mississauga office (it was a really big surprise for me!). But the third one did'nt mention anything about that allegation. Now I am waiting for the 4th GCMS note. What do you think?
Now it makes sense why they are taking time to schedule your interview. Canada sees that you did not value your first PR when it was granted to you first time. Canada believes that you did not follow the PR law or regulations that is why CPC-M made a negative recommendation on you to your visa office.

They are fully aware that your relationship is genuine, however they are not happy the fact that you broke the Law by staying outside of the country for a very long time. Canada knows that some people wants to get the Canadian Citizenship then return to their countries of origins which they don't like. They want everyone they give document to contribute to their economy by staying and working in Canada.

They might take a bit long to schedule you for that interview. In the end you will receive your PR again. I am sure they checked your history in Canada, if you used to work or collecting welfare which could look bad on your file. I wanted to have a frank talk with you. As I wrap up, I stand by you and with you until you get your PR again and reunite with your family. Once they issue your visa, please never travel outside of Canada until you get your citizenship.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Elger said:
Dear Eagle333.
Yes am applying inland every thing says no started.
Type Criminality,not started plus all the rest it says not started.
What initials should I give you?
Activity# 1-6952xv4
Updated by xxxxx
Asigned to zzzzz

Am confused what initials
Hi Elger,

Yes it is clear to me now why everything show "NOT STARTED" because you are inland applicant. Inland application takes very long time to be processed than out land. Go on CIC website you will see the processing timeline for inland applicants is way high compared to out land.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Officer said:
sorry eagle,

you mean 4 months after initial application sent to CIC-M or after NDVO receive the application ... and notes will be received on 5 months.

regards,
Sorry Officer I meant 4 months after the file arrives at the Visa Office. Usually they put a BFD of 3-4 months on the file in order to completely review eligibility then processing will continue. I could also be wrong, it might also take even 5-6M in case your visa office is experiencing backlog but if not the standard waiting period is 3-4 months.

Elger

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Eagle333 said:
Hi Elger,

Yes it is clear to me now why everything show "NOT STARTED" because you are inland applicant. Inland application takes very long time to be processed than out land. Go on CIC website you will see the processing timeline for inland applicants is way high compared to out land.
Ohhh ok thanks I thought that refugee cases are special and processed quick ahhhhwiii hoping for the best
Thanks Eagle333
Good luck to us all guys

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
My Dear Friend eagle , As you know that i m in interview queue from already 2 months , when i should expect my interview ?? at the time of interview they will let me know if i m pass or not ??

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tony000 said:
My Dear Friend eagle , As you know that i m in interview queue from already 2 months , when i should expect my interview ?? at the time of interview they will let me know if i m pass or not ??
They might not tell you anything. But after your interview wait for at least a month then request your GCMS.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

Do not send me private emails if I didn't allow you to do so, because I will not answer your messages and it is just a waist of time for you if you wanted a rush answer. Put your posters on the thread anyone or myself will answer your questions. Thanks for your understanding.

sdh

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2015
Doc's Request.
30-10-2015 & 23-12-2015
Nomination.....
SA - 23-10-2015
AOR Received.
09-10-2015
File Transfer...
23-10-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
DM: 26-12-2015
Passport Req..
28-01-2016
Hi Eagle333

I know you are very helpful to this forum members that's why looking towards you for some answers.

I might be too early to find what's going on with my file but here's my status.

ECAS Status:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on August 26, 2015.
2. We started processing your application on October 30, 2015.
3. Medical results have been received.
4. We sent you correspondence on October 30, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

(LVO asked for 4 new photos of recommended size, I guess they didn't like the photos we sent with application)

My questions:

1. Can LVO ask for more documents down the road
2. Am I off of interview hook

PA visited Canada in 2013 long before marriage and wondering if this makes differencr for security/criminality check

I will appreciate if you can light on my request.

Regards

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Eagle333 said:
Now it makes sense why they are taking time to schedule your interview. Canada sees that you did not value your first PR when it was granted to you first time. Canada believes that you did not follow the PR law or regulations that is why CPC-M made a negative recommendation on you to your visa office.

They are fully aware that your relationship is genuine, however they are not happy the fact that you broke the Law by staying outside of the country for a very long time. Canada knows that some people wants to get the Canadian Citizenship then return to their countries of origins which they don't like. They want everyone they give document to contribute to their economy by staying and working in Canada.

They might take a bit long to schedule you for that interview. In the end you will receive your PR again. I am sure they checked your history in Canada, if you used to work or collecting welfare which could look bad on your file. I wanted to have a frank talk with you. As I wrap up, I stand by you and with you until you get your PR again and reunite with your family. Once they issue your visa, please never travel outside of Canada until you get your citizenship.
I agree with you. Two years already elapsed. My lawyer has also said I may have to wait longer time. I was doing business and never taken social assistance. I have my own home there jointly owned by my wife. My question is why they are not communicating interview decision to me although it was entered in the file one year back! Can I approach them for interview waiver at this point explaining in details the reasons for non fulfilment of residency obligation(everything is already in file).Could it be a some kind of false allegation received by Mississauga office other than the reason you mentioned? Thank you for your time Eagle333.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sdh said:
Hi Eagle333

I know you are very helpful to this forum members that's why looking towards you for some answers.

I might be too early to find what's going on with my file but here's my status.

ECAS Status:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on August 26, 2015.
2. We started processing your application on October 30, 2015.
3. Medical results have been received.
4. We sent you correspondence on October 30, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

(LVO asked for 4 new photos of recommended size, I guess they didn't like the photos we sent with application)

My questions:

1. Can LVO ask for more documents down the road
2. Am I off of interview hook

PA visited Canada in 2013 long before marriage and wondering if this makes differencr for security/criminality check

I will appreciate if you can light on my request.

Regards
Hello sdh,

Am I off of interview hook?

Not at all, your file will probably be reviewed for the first time between 27th of January 2016 and 1st March 2016. Around this time your file will go through eligibility screening.

Can LVO ask for more documents down the road?

Yes, they might request more documents at the time of paper screening; if your file does not stand at the frequency CIC would want it to be. You might receive an email or letter for either interview or more documentations.

How long was PA in Canada for? how did PA leave Canada (deportation or routine Exit?)

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hasan9999 said:
I agree with you. Two years already elapsed. My lawyer has also said I may have to wait longer time. I was doing business and never taken social assistance. I have my own home there jointly owned by my wife. My question is why they are not communicating interview decision to me although it was entered in the file one year back! Can I approach them for interview waiver at this point explaining in details the reasons for non fulfilment of residency obligation(everything is already in file).Could it be a some kind of false allegation received by Mississauga office other than the reason you mentioned? Thank you for your time Eagle333.
Hasan9999,

You are a PR applicant but not like others, They have made a specific profile of you through that negative recommendation. I don't believe that you will turn down that interview decision. You can try and let me know how it goes. They have placed your file in the non-routine cases. Some day you will get your visa just be patient.

jimmy64

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2011
Doc's Request.
01-01-2014 (DNA TEST)
Med's Request
Nov 4-2015 (REASSESSMENT)
Med's Done....
Nov 10-2015
Interview........
Jul 13 2015 (REQUESTED PAYMENT OF ARC & LANDING
Passport Req..
Feb 10 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2016
LANDED..........
June 16,2016
Hello Eagle
I did Reassessment For Medical by 10th of November 2015.I am still waiting for ARC approval for three months.

sdh

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2015
Doc's Request.
30-10-2015 & 23-12-2015
Nomination.....
SA - 23-10-2015
AOR Received.
09-10-2015
File Transfer...
23-10-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
DM: 26-12-2015
Passport Req..
28-01-2016
Eagle333 said:
Hello sdh,

How long was PA in Canada for? how did PA leave Canada (deportation or routine Exit?)
Thanks Eagle333

She came on visit with parents to see her sister in Canada and left within a month.