+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Old EE Profile - needing help

EEBANKER

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Dears,
I had a GC KEY and EE profile back in 2015 but never received ITA or anything. I havent log in since then and when i tried to reset the password it says account revoked. Can I create new GC KEY and profile or i have to restore the old one by contacting CIC?
Thanks

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
You can create a new one. The older one has long expired EOI profile and you don't need to use the same gckey for new profile.

EEBANKER

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
You can create a new one. The older one has long expired EOI profile and you don't need to use the same gckey for new profile.
Hello Raja,
So it is not a must that I link the old EE profile to the new made one ? As i heard duplicate accounts is not allowed
Thank you in advance

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Hello Raja,
So it is not a must that I link the old EE profile to the new made one ? As i heard duplicate accounts is not allowed
Thank you in advance
A profile is valid for one year. It has expired for over 4 years without any progress made towards application. When previous profile was not picked, never received ITA, no application was started, it was as good as non existent. It has been removed from online system and, without application, is not registered anywhere with IRCC. So it does not need to be mentioned. When asked, have you previously applied, say NO, because you never applied. You showed interest but no application was filed, hence never applied. The previous profile was gone, reduced to atoms, after completion of one year after creation.

As for GC key, if the previous one says revoked, it no longer exists. Create a new one and make a new EOI profile.

EOI = expression of interest