+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Okanagan college-Kelowna,BC

maam1994

Jan 8, 2020
Hi, i have applied today for Post-Baccalaureate Diploma in Marketing and Data Analytics at okanagan kelowna campus for september 2020 intake.
What about you?
Hello there, I applied too for the same program in kelowna campus (september 20)
I applied for study permit, still waiting for a decision.

ramandeep97

Feb 10, 2019
Hello there, I applied too for the same program in kelowna campus (september 20)
I applied for study permit, still waiting for a decision.
Have you got your offer letter? When did you apply for the same?

And from where have you applied?

maam1994

Jan 8, 2020
Have you got your offer letter? When did you apply for the same?

And from where have you applied?
yes I got the letter of acceptance, I applied on 25th October 2019 and I received my LOA on 19th November 2019
I applied from Latin America

ramandeep97

Feb 10, 2019
yes I got the letter of acceptance, I applied on 25th October 2019 and I received my LOA on 19th November 2019
I applied from Latin America
Hi man, i also received my conditional offer letter for Marketing and Data Analysis program. Unfortunately i am not able to fulfill there condition of submitting prior degree BEFORE 15TH JULY 2020. And they are not willing to extend this deadline. My bachelor's university which i am currently enrolled in sends out results in last week of July, that is the problem i'm facing!

Can someone suggest any solution to this?

Can-ren

Apr 13, 2020
Hi, i have applied today for Post-Baccalaureate Diploma in Marketing and Data Analytics at okanagan kelowna campus for september 2020 intake.
What about you?
I have applied for the same program at the same school. Have you applied for the study permit as yet and which country are you from? I have applied for my study permit from Feb and waiting now.

maam1994

Jan 8, 2020
Hi Can-ren, I applied for Okanagan college for Post Baccalaureate diploma in marketing and data analytics, Im from El Salvador and how the study permit is going? did you receive any notification yet? Let me know!

gforero12

Jun 20, 2020
What about you?
Hi Have you started your course already. How is it going? . I'm planning to apply for the same program.