+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP

Lokeeey

Dec 14, 2023
Hello Everyone,
I recently got a full-time job. I am doing WFH in Ontario for a Quebec-based company. There are no branches in Ontario though. Am I eligible to apply for the OINP masters stream with & without a job offer? So if I apply without a job offer, and If I manage to get an invitation, can I continue to work in Ontario for the Quebec company? Or can I apply with a job offer and say that I am residing in Ontario? Kindly looking for your suggestions.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello Everyone,
I recently got a full-time job. I am doing WFH in Ontario for a Quebec-based company. There are no branches in Ontario though. Am I eligible to apply for the OINP masters stream with & without a job offer? So if I apply without a job offer, and If I manage to get an invitation, can I continue to work in Ontario for the Quebec company? Or can I apply with a job offer and say that I am residing in Ontario? Kindly looking for your suggestions.
Have you read the OINP Masters stream requirements and calculated the score? Then with score, see if your score would be drawn