+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP

Michugg

Aug 6, 2019
Hello, I get a email for a OINP and they request this below:
1) For proof of compensation, you need to provide one or two of the following documents:

· pay slips, pay cheques or pay statements for the first and last month of each period of work experience

· bank statements showing salary deposits for the first and last month of each period of work experience

· income tax documents

· letter(s) from employer(s) verifying that your employment was paid and the annual salary/hourly wage, and an explanation as to why other pay documents are not available

I have two questions:

1.- is this for the canadian expirience only or for my work back home too?
2.- what happens if do not have access to my previous pay staff from the previous years of experience.

Reactions: rashnayak

rashnayak

Jan 16, 2020
Hi Michugg, I am facing a similar challenge with my proof of compensation. I am not able to provide payslips/bank statements of my previous years of experience.
Could you please tell me how did you solve this issue? Did they accept any other form of documents?

horlakimmy

May 20, 2021
Hi , I am facing a similar challenge with my proof of compensation. I am not able to provide income tax statements of my previous years of experience.
Could you please tell me how did you solve this issue? Did they accept any other form of documents?

Akosua.A

May 23, 2016
Hi Michugg, I am facing a similar challenge with my proof of compensation. I am not able to provide payslips/bank statements of my previous years of experience.
How did you tackle this challenge?

Akosua.A

May 23, 2016
How did you tackle this challenge?