+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP

Ishaniarya

Mar 11, 2018
#120 minutes ago
I have recieved NOI from Ontario. Kindly clarify the next step.

Do I have to login on OINP website, register and submit online application with in 45 days from issue of NOI

Or

OINP will notify registration opening then only I can login, register and submit online application within 14 days.

Kindly explain the step of OINP login, registration and application submission process

nishantvshah

Feb 7, 2017
#120 minutes ago

Do I have to login on OINP website, register and submit online application with in 45 days from issue of NOI

Or

OINP will notify registration opening then only I can login, register and submit online application within 14 days.

Kindly explain the step of OINP login, registration and application submission process
Hello,

Upon NOI, you will need to register on OINP website and submit your profile. They will ask your EE number and NOI date at the first step.

Nishant.

Reactions: Ishaniarya

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
#120 minutes ago

Or

Everything you need to know is in the HCP Guide:
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps_010517.pdf

And also, there are a lot of threads in the Provincial Nominee section of this forum. You can also post your specific question there.

dip1971

Dec 24, 2017
Congrats!! Would you mind to tell your CRS score? Do anybody need to apply separately for OINP or Ontario issues NOI based on EE profile. I read all the steps and have submitted my EE profile. my CRS score is 434. Do I need anything else for OINP. my NOC code is 0122. what was yours?

nishantvshah

Feb 7, 2017
Congrats!! Would you mind to tell your CRS score? Do anybody need to apply separately for OINP or Ontario issues NOI based on EE profile. I read all the steps and have submitted my EE profile. my CRS score is 434. Do I need anything else for OINP. my NOC code is 0122. what was yours?
Hello. Ontario chooses profiles from the pool based on their requirement. they reduce / increase score as per the on demand list.

Nishant.

Ishaniarya

Mar 11, 2018
They choose based on EE PROFILE. YOU DONT HAVE TO APPLY SEPARETLY FOR ONTARIO. While submitting EE profile if you have choosed all province or Ontario in particular (you can check it in your EE profile) then they will pick you based on your CRS score and NOC in demand. Currently they have picked those whose EE profile is created or resubmitted in 2018, have CRS score up to 433 and NOC in demand.

chandankumar

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I tried to make the payment using the credit card but unfortunately I received the error below within 5 seconds.
I did not refresh the page or do anything and it automatically threw an error. I received the message that the amount (2000 CAD) has been deducted from the credit card already but the status of the application has not changed to "submitted". The current status is still 'waiting for submission'.

I have currently sent an email to OINP.technical-POCI.technique@ontario.ca but havent received any update yet on this.

Did anyone receive the same error while making the payment?

Error:
[1]error running sub-process 'CMOD Initialize Online Payment' at step 'Run'.(SBL-BPR-00183)
[2]error.Please try again.If you continue to encounter problems, please email the ministry for assistance.(SBL-BPR-00132)

Any quick help is appreciated as the deadline to submit the application is approaching.

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
They choose based on EE PROFILE. YOU DONT HAVE TO APPLY SEPARETLY FOR ONTARIO. While submitting EE profile if you have choosed all province or Ontario in particular (you can check it in your EE profile) then they will pick you based on your CRS score and NOC in demand. Currently they have picked those whose EE profile is created or resubmitted in 2018, have CRS score up to 433 and NOC in demand.
how do we come to know which NOCs are in demand for Ontario?

Reactions: Ronja5200

tottiren

Mar 21, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP
I tried to make the payment using the credit card but unfortunately I received the error below within 5 seconds.
I did not refresh the page or do anything and it automatically threw an error. I received the message that the amount (2000 CAD) has been deducted from the credit card already but the status of the application has not changed to "submitted". The current status is still 'waiting for submission'.

I have currently sent an email to OINP.technical-POCI.technique@ontario.ca but havent received any update yet on this.

Error:
[1]error running sub-process 'CMOD Initialize Online Payment' at step 'Run'.(SBL-BPR-00183)
[2]error.Please try again.If you continue to encounter problems, please email the ministry for assistance.(SBL-BPR-00132)

Any quick help is appreciated as the deadline to submit the application is approaching.
I am having the same problem.

tottiren

Mar 21, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP

Error:

My bank record also shows the deduction, but status remains "wating for submission". Phoned OINP, they say they have forwarded my case to the IT department.

chandankumar

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
My bank record also shows the deduction, but status remains "wating for submission". Phoned OINP, they say they have forwarded my case to the IT department.
They need some good developer to fix this issue , not sure why they are least bother about this. Anyways dont worry they will update. They take 72 Hrs to update. Mine application is in Submitted status now.