CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 05, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
The OINP application guide mentions we need to submit "work contracts" and is a mandatory field.

Does anyone know what exactly they refer to by work contracts? Is it the initial offer letter that one gets before starting employment at a company?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dastanmo said:
The OINP application guide mentions we need to submit "work contracts" and is a mandatory field.

Does anyone know what exactly they refer to by work contracts? Is it the initial offer letter that one gets before starting employment at a company?
replied to you in a different thread

dastanmo

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 05, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Thanks so much! :)

There is already a section for Reference letter, hence a separate section for work contract seemed a little confusing.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dastanmo said:
Thanks so much! :)

There is already a section for Reference letter, hence a separate section for work contract seemed a little confusing.
yeah i heard about this yesterday...

so you need to submit contracts you sign with your employer when you join... im not sure how common this is in certain countries but thats what they want as well apparently...

good luck

paramjeet122

May 4, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hi Friends

I am an applicant from India, here usually there is nothing like a "Work Contract".

We are usually offered an "Offer Letter" followed by an "Appointment Letter", and the employment exists till termination or resignation.

However, for a very few cases where the employment is not permanent, and/or for a particular period of time... i.e One Year or 6 months etc.. such "Work Contacts" may be issued. For everything else there is an "Offer Letter" and an "Appointment Letter"

Can Indian applicants shed some light onto this please, as how are they proceeding with this particular requirement?

regards
Paramjeet

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paramjeet122 said:
Hi Friends

I am an applicant from India, here usually there is nothing like a "Work Contract".

We are usually offered an "Offer Letter" followed by an "Appointment Letter", and the employment exists till termination or resignation.

However, for a very few cases where the employment is not permanent, and/or for a particular period of time... i.e One Year or 6 months etc.. such "Work Contacts" may be issued. For everything else there is an "Offer Letter" and an "Appointment Letter"

Can Indian applicants shed some light onto this please, as how are they proceeding with this particular requirement?

regards
Paramjeet
in our case appointment letter is fine... or the offer letter. it usually has working hours, number of hours per week and so on which they look for in work contracts anyway...

paramjeet122

May 4, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
thestunner316 said:
in our case appointment letter is fine... or the offer letter. it usually has working hours, number of hours per week and so on which they look for in work contracts anyway...
Thanks for the response Mate! However, since this is a new inclusion in the list of mandatory documents, I am requesting fellow aspirants, who have gone ahead with submission of this particular document(Work Contract) and received a nomination from Ontario.

Any help friends....

Regards
Paramjeet