Apr 19, 2018
Florida
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
NOC Code......
Hello All,
I recently received OINP interest notification. I believe it was cause of the tech draw that took place. I was at score 475, but my IELTS expired last week and I hadn't updated my portal since I would be giving the exam next week.
My question is:
  • Since I received the invite with expired test points, and suppose I give the test and don't get the same score (incase my IELTS points dip), could my application be rejected? Also would this be considered fraudulent?
Also I decided to start filling in the form and had some question in the Work Employment part:
  • I have listed my current job as well, will I have to provide some proof like employment letter or salary slips. Or can I just give leave it at same employment like the one for EE for the points im claiming?
  • Also had received my POF signed from my manager on the 23 of April, how recent does this statement have to me? Like a 1 month old works?
Thank you!

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hello All,
I recently received OINP interest notification. I believe it was cause of the tech draw that took place. I was at score 475, but my IELTS expired last week and I hadn't updated my portal since I would be giving the exam next week.
My question is:
  • Since I received the invite with expired test points, and suppose I give the test and don't get the same score (incase my IELTS points dip), could my application be rejected? Also would this be considered fraudulent?
Also I decided to start filling in the form and had some question in the Work Employment part:
  • I have listed my current job as well, will I have to provide some proof like employment letter or salary slips. Or can I just give leave it at same employment like the one for EE for the points im claiming?
  • Also had received my POF signed from my manager on the 23 of April, how recent does this statement have to me? Like a 1 month old works?
Thank you!
Hi,

If at the time of the draw you were eligible, then there is a possibility that you should be fine and can proceed with the new IELTS results. Your slot is reserved with this invitation. Getting the same score isn't mandatory this time, but one should always try achieving the same. You can get it confirmed from OINP authorities once through email or call.

Further,

You have to provide all the documents related to the work history provided in the express entry profile.

The POF documents should be newly obtained. 1-3 weeks older are fine.

mrinalbh

Apr 19, 2018
Florida
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
NOC Code......
Hi,

If at the time of the draw you were eligible, then there is a possibility that you should be fine and can proceed with the new IELTS results. Your slot is reserved with this invitation. Getting the same score isn't mandatory this time, but one should always try achieving the same. You can get it confirmed from OINP authorities once through email or call.

Further,

You have to provide all the documents related to the work history provided in the express entry profile.

Hmm got it, so yeah at the time of the draw my points had expired. This would make me ineligible. I suppose I would have to reach out to someone from OINP to clarify this?
And yeah all the documents from the EE profile is provided, but in this one I have included my current work too. I don't think the current ones necessary?
And got it for the POF, thanks!

mrinalbh

Apr 19, 2018
Florida
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
NOC Code......
Hi,

Further,

Hey,
I was just going through my profile and at the time of draw my IELTS scores and expired sadly :/. This would have mad me ineligible.
I have gotten new scores but it's less than the current one as my writing fell off.
Would it make sense to go through the OINP application or is it instant rejection?

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hey,
I was just going through my profile and at the time of draw my IELTS scores and expired sadly :/. This would have mad me ineligible.
I have gotten new scores but it's less than the current one as my writing fell off.
Would it make sense to go through the OINP application or is it instant rejection?
Hi,

If you received the NOI that means you were eligible at the time of the OINP draw. FYI, your EE profile gets expired after the IELTS result date not test date. You should be able to proceed if your scores expired after the draw and new scores are above the least language requirements for OINP (CLB7).

mrinalbh

Apr 19, 2018
Florida
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
NOC Code......
Hi,

If you received the NOI that means you were eligible at the time of the OINP draw. FYI, your EE profile gets expired after the IELTS result date not test date. You should be able to proceed if your scores expired after the draw and new scores are above the least language requirements for OINP (CLB7).
Okay. So with the timeline
Test on 24th July,
Results on 7th May,
And the NOI on 6th May 2023
This makes my application eligible? If so then this is a good sign. I have new results also with IELTS band 8. For the application which Ielts to give? The new or old or both?
Thanks for thehelp!

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Okay. So with the timeline
Test on 24th July,
Results on 7th May,
And the NOI on 6th May 2023
This makes my application eligible? If so then this is a good sign. I have new results also with IELTS band 8. For the application which Ielts to give? The new or old or both?
Thanks for thehelp!
Yes.
DM if you want the group link

daybor8789

Mar 26, 2024
Hi,

I received an interest to apply, but i couldn't apply before the 45 days deadline.
Please whats the way forward, do i need to register a new expression of interest?
also is there a possibility of receiving another interest to apply as long as my score is within the score range in the next draw?