+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP transfer of nomination to new EE profile - old EE profile cancelled due to incompleteness

RARUETEV

Jul 23, 2019
Hello,
I really need your inputs on whether OINP will transfer nomination points received on old EE profile to new EE profile, when old EE profile PR application was cancelled due to incompleteness? The reason for my cancellation is 'Marriage certificate' incomplete. And my OINP nomination certificate is valid ie., yet to expire. Please advice. Thanks.

RARUETEV

Jul 23, 2019
Hello, did you resolve the issue? If so please tell how. Thank you
I contacted OINP via email in letter format. I explained that my EE profile is cancelled and gave the reason and requested them to transfer nomination points to new EE profile. I attached IRCC profile cancellation letter from my old EE profile along with new EE account details. They replied to me within a week.

Dumindu

Aug 12, 2019
Thank you so much. And they did right? I sent the mail same way yesterday. Let’s see. Thanks again for your reply. It means a lot!

RARUETEV

Jul 23, 2019
Hi, did you get the new nomination certificate after your points were transferred to new EE profile?
Sorry for delayed response. I did not receive any new certificate. I used the same certificate on my my new EE profile as certificate is still valid (date).

Singkaw24

Feb 2, 2023
Hello,
I really need your inputs on whether OINP will transfer nomination points received on old EE profile to new EE profile, when old EE profile PR application was cancelled due to incompleteness? The reason for my cancellation is 'Marriage certificate' incomplete. And my OINP nomination certificate is valid ie., yet to expire. Please advice. Thanks.

Singkaw24

Feb 2, 2023
Hello,

just want to ask / clarify because I am on the same boat, i got cancelled PR application due to incomplete documents ( Birth Certificate of mu daughter) . I did already emailed the ontario nominee last 2 days and until now I dont see any response from them. Like in ur case how many days they transfer your request to your new EE profile?

Singkaw24

Feb 2, 2023
Hi , how many days did the oinp transfer your nomination to your new EE profile? In my case I emailed them 2 days ago and They still don’t transfer it to my new EE account. Thanks for the response

RARUETEV

Jul 23, 2019
Hi , how many days did the oinp transfer your nomination to your new EE profile? In my case I emailed them 2 days ago and They still don’t transfer it to my new EE account. Thanks for the response
Within a week , nomination was transferred. Please note, this happened before Covid.

Singkaw24

Feb 2, 2023
Thank you so much. I just got mine today . And Thanks God they are really fast now. And btw, when you apply again in PR did you get a immigration lawyer after being cancelled the 1st pr application?