+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - tImeline from DIP to Nomination in 2023

Booster

Jun 4, 2023
Is this your position till now or am missing something?

French Speaking Stream
NOI date : 16th March
Submitted : April 12
Assessment -
DIP -
French speaking stream too
NOI March 16
Submitted April 22
Still on submitted till now

Booster

Jun 4, 2023
I guess there is a general slow down on the reviewing process. Still, so far so good, no action taken so below. Anyone within the window period of 2wks ago with any update or change in the review status?

French Speaking Stream
Assessment -
DIP -

Regards.
We are in the same stream
NOI March 16
Submitted April 22
Assessment -
DIP -

Choudhary2800

Star Member
Oct 1, 2019
International Student Stream timeline :
14th March - NOI
27th March - Submitted
13th April - Assessment
25th April - DIP

Still waiting...

tushararora01

Star Member
Aug 3, 2022
Anyone tried contacting OINP(By Phone/ By Email) regarding your status?
They are not picking up the phone, I have been trying for last 2 days. My status changed to awaiting information 2 days back. I have been calling to confirm if they have received the reply but I am not sure.

Choudhary2800

Star Member
Oct 1, 2019
They are not picking up the phone, I have been trying for last 2 days. My status changed to awaiting information 2 days back. I have been calling to confirm if they have received the reply but I am not sure.
Oh okay. I guess it remains same as awaiting information though they receive it. Now directly your status will change. Till that it will reflect as awaiting information. But for safer side you can call them.

tushararora01

Star Member
Aug 3, 2022
Oh okay. I guess it remains same as awaiting information though they receive it. Now directly your status will change. Till that it will reflect as awaiting information. But for safer side you can call them.
I got a reply. They said they will review it and get back to me. They have received the reply. Fingers crossed.

Booster

Jun 4, 2023
I guess there is a general slow down on the reviewing process. Still, so far so good, no action taken so below. Anyone within the window period of 2wks ago with any update or change in the review status?

French Speaking Stream
Assessment -
DIP -

Regards.
Hello sonti
Any update? Mine still on submitted since April 22 same stream

tsaravan9

May 23, 2023
Hi, How did you try contacting them, can you tell me, how to reach them??