+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - ties to Ontario - supporting docs

Oluka

Jul 5, 2015
Hi guys!

I have a question to those of OINP nominees (and others informed) who have declared such ties to Ontario as professional networks and/or social connections or personal relationships. Which details and suppoting documents have you sent to MCIIT?

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Oluka said:
Hi guys!

I have a question to those of OINP nominees (and others informed) who have declared such ties to Ontario as professional networks and/or social connections or personal relationships. Which details and suppoting documents have you sent to MCIIT?
I declared my personal relationship with Ontario as my Uncle is living in ontario. For that, i provided following list of documents;

1. My Mother’s and my Uncle’s High School Certificate (To Prove that both have same parent)

2. My Uncle’s Canadian Passport (To prove that my uncle is Citizen of Canada and above 18 years age)

3. My Uncle’s Driving License (To prove that he is currently living in Ontario)

4. My Uncle’s Ontario Province Health Card (To prove that he is currently living in Ontario)

5. My Uncle’s Security Clearance card of Bell Canada (To prove that he is currently working in Ontario)

6. My Uncle's residence utility Bill (To Prove that my Uncle is currently living in Ontario and has a Property owned)

IF you need further help, let me know

Oluka

Jul 5, 2015
Hi, thanks a lot! I don't have family in Ontario, just some friends and professional connections. That's why I'm not sure which docs can support it...

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Oluka said:
Hi, thanks a lot! I don't have family in Ontario, just some friends and professional connections. That's why I'm not sure which docs can support it...
You can provide names and contact details of your friends and professional references... this is what some of the members on this forum did.

Iriscidiscent77

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-01-2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
Passport Req..
19-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
Hi,

If I don't have any ties to Ontario at all am I still eligible to apply to their PNP?

Thanks

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Iriscidiscent77 said:
Hi,

If I don't have any ties to Ontario at all am I still eligible to apply to their PNP?

Thanks
Yes. Only if you get a PT to apply for OOPNP.
Some members on this forum got nomination from ontario state without having a single tie with ontario or even canada.

Iriscidiscent77

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-01-2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
Passport Req..
19-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
rafzy said:
Yes. Only if you get a PT to apply for OOPNP.
Some members on this forum got nomination from ontario state without having a single tie with ontario or even canada.
Thanks but sorry what does PT stands for? I'm kinda new to this forum so I'm still confused with all the jargons and abbreviations. :D

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Iriscidiscent77 said:
Thanks but sorry what does PT stands for? I'm kinda new to this forum so I'm still confused with all the jargons and abbreviations. :D
PT stands for provincial/Terotorial interest letter.