+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Targeted Draw - June 23, 2021

Maduka

Jul 1, 2021
You will proceed to document upload area when you have completed all your forms.
So, does it mean that if some part of the form are still in progress, even if i click save and exit at the end, I won’t get the documents upload area?

neerajmehla

Jul 28, 2021
Congratulations to all who've received ITA :)!

Couple of questions- How long does it take to get the PCC?? My appointment is on 25th Aug and i couldn't get an earlier slot..so there's slight apprehension. Also, IRCC website says you can get PCC through local police station too, has anyone tried this option? Any views?

Mikefemise

Star Member
Jul 18, 2021
So, does it mean that if some part of the form are still in progress, even if i click save and exit at the end, I won’t get the documents upload area?
I am not sure about that, but once you have completed you can just click on continue and then it will take you to the document area.

Reactions: Maduka

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
Hey guys I will have to wait for the next draw I guess. I got on the pool in April. The cut off for todays draw was 5th March.
Congratulations to all who got it this time. Fingers crossed for next time
The cutoff is only for those with the minimum score

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
Congratulations to everyone that got ITA. I look forward to when I can get a mail like that too. It would be a joy to behold.

Reactions: Maduka