+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP status "waiting for information"

tuna1994

Aug 20, 2017
Hi all.I've submitted my application (in demand skills stream) on 5.5.2019.Status of application has changed from processing to "waiting for information" three weeks ago.I was not requested for aby additional information and also my employer wasn't requested anything.Should I contact them.or should I not worry if anyone experienced the same?

tani_

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Hi all.I've submitted my application (in demand skills stream) on 5.5.2019.Status of application has changed from processing to "waiting for information" three weeks ago.I was not requested for aby additional information and also my employer wasn't requested anything.Should I contact them.or should I not worry if anyone experienced the same?
I think you should contact them ASAP

Djsingh44

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Germany
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
22-12-2019
Med's Done....
13-01-2020
Did you recieve any update?
My application also moved to 'waiting for information' today. But no documents have been requested further.

tuna1994

Aug 20, 2017
no.and i also asked my employer .they were not contacted about anything.I called Oinp they told me basically they can contact any institution from your application to make sure everything is true... school,celpip ,ielts ,translators...

Reactions: Djsingh44

Djsingh44

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Germany
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
22-12-2019
Med's Done....
13-01-2020
no.and i also asked my employer .they were not contacted about anything.I called Oinp they told me basically they can contact any institution from your application to make sure everything is true... school,celpip ,ielts ,translators...
Thanks for info. And all the best for your further visa process

arsal92

Aug 28, 2020
My status changed to AWAITING INFORMATION for 7 days now but I didn't receive any email from OINP and the portal shows a blue file icon which indicates there are no documents required from my end. What should I do? should I contact OINP via email and try to get clarification?

pkmodi01

Mar 10, 2023
Hi I am in same scenario. Last week my OINP(skill worker) application status update to " waiting for information" and Me & my employer did not received any email for further information.

Giri_visa

Mar 4, 2018
Hi I am in same scenario. Last week my OINP(skill worker) application status update to " waiting for information" and Me & my employer did not received any email for further information.
Hi
Can you please tell me whats your status now?? today my status got changed to 'waiting for information', I did not receive any mail, not sure about my employer if they received it or not. Currently, I am serving notice period, I am worried as if I am not active in employment during the approval time, how my employer respond to it.

Can you please update your status??
Thanks

Giri_visa

Mar 4, 2018
yes .it went back to decision in progress within 2 weeks and i got my nomination last week
yes .it went back to decision in progress within 2 weeks and i got my nomination last week
Hi
Did either you or your employer send any documents? for that status to change DIP? or it changed by itself??. By I hope you did not receive later also any additional document request???.
Can you please confirm. I am in similar situation.

Thanks

44n

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
My status changed to “waiting for information” on 12 july 2023. Neither I nor my employer received any email.